Any Owlstalkers up in the Grandstand this week ?

Will do. I get PMs and quoted replies straight through as txts on my phone so just let me know on Saturday.

TEXT

Will do. I get PMs and quoted replies straight through as txts on my phone so just let me know on Saturday.

TEXT

TEXT

TEXT

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Guest Harry the Owl

Hehe

Guest Harry the Owl

Horrible weather today mate

Hi, have you still got that set of 10 rusty spoons for sale?

I'll offer you £1,23p. That's my final offer.