Any Owlstalkers up in the Grandstand this week ?

This week's fancam and crowd pics will be a Grandstand spesh after we were asked by the club to do a feature on the Grandstand area and show what the new family sections of the ground offer

So we'll be up there with the cameras on Saturday filming and interviewing fans

Anyone up there fancy coming and contributing ?

Owlstalk Shop

Guest crookesmona

Are you really sure you want to venture up there???? its a bit too close to the old codgers in the South stand isnt it ?

plus its only got young uns with their dads in.Who like us codgers in the South dont know much about football.

Well we arent as knowledgebale or as big supporters like the kop and North ( sarcasm lowest form of wit eh) :tango:

Its the strangest part of the ground.

They need to push the family area there to get rid of all the other wierdos.

They are only up there because they are either too strange to sit anywhere else in the ground or they stalk rob staton and Giddings.

I sit there cause it's either 2k or 9k queing up for pies!

Me, wife and two kids sit up there, good facilities. Lad goes off to do his stuff with Ozzie Owl and I get to have a couple of pints in peace. Used to sit on the Kop, but some proper tools on there with no regard to others. Plus it's a great view for the lad to hopefully see how the game should be played.

I sit there cause it's either 2k or 9k queing up for pies!

Ha most people went up there because oflack of quing up. It is now full of these wierdos and takes a full 15 mins to get served.

You have to see how they stare at the telly's at half time.

It's like they have never seen one before.

Looking forward to this edition.

lol

Me, wife and two kids sit up there, good facilities. Lad goes off to do his stuff with Ozzie Owl and I get to have a couple of pints in peace. Used to sit on the Kop, but some proper tools on there with no regard to others. Plus it's a great view for the lad to hopefully see how the game should be played.

It should be a family area only. Boot the people out who only go up there to drink themselves silly coz they thought they don't have to Que as long.

Ha most people went up there because oflack of quing up. It is now full of these wierdos and takes a full 15 mins to get served.

You have to see how they stare at the telly's at half time.

It's like they have never seen one before.

Looking forward to this edition.

lol

Looking at TVs are half time like they've never seen one is probably me but only if SSN is on if it's the highlghts of our game I don't bother.