Can we all calm down now, lads?

after the two shocking runs we've had, to be in a position where we're talkin' about winning 3/4 from the last 10 is fantastic...

at one point it was lookin' like we'd have to win the last 15, and still hope other results went for us...

Yeah things were very very bad. Id not felt that low in a long time after a defeat when we played Bristol, probably not since Derby County away in 2000 with their late blitz. I thought the writing was on the wall then. But we have done remarkably to have such a great chance of staying up.

But looking at the past seasons you can say we are unfortunate to even be this close to trouble now. We had to get a ridiculous points total to get up last season and we may even need to have a near record points total to stop up. Two tough years.

If we had 6 more points we'd be 11th.

We've been slugging it out for ages and making little progress, something has to give soon. Reckon gaps will start appearing in the table soon and we'll capitalise.

i've been tellin' the multi digeted ones up the m1 that the cup run will do 'em in...

others have faltered today, great win for bristol (but boro have looked shockin' for some time now)...

good win for blackpool, but wolves and 'uddersfield got levelled, I'LL BE DISAPPOINTED IF WE FINISH BELOW 'UDDERSFIELD...

and it might be true that, anyone finishing below 'uddersfield WILL go down...

peterbro' and ipswich didn't win, so good result there...

we need to be tight at home now against cardiff, i'd settle for a draw in all honesty, and move on...

as i said yesterday, we all can't keep winnin', or everybody in the bottom 6 will survive and 3 from the middle of the table will go down, or should i say 2 and millwall...

Yeah things were very very bad. Id not felt that low in a long time after a defeat when we played Bristol, probably not since Derby County away in 2000 with their late blitz. I thought the writing was on the wall then. But we have done remarkably to have such a great chance of staying up.

But looking at the past seasons you can say we are unfortunate to even be this close to trouble now. We had to get a ridiculous points total to get up last season and we may even need to have a near record points total to stop up. Two tough years.

but it's playing in that type of cauldron of pressure that makes your players, or breaks them...

we achieved our goal last season...

if we achieve it this...

then, next season we should be a much tougher test for teams, and we're not doing badly at the moment...

the motm for a number of our opponents has been the f***in' ref...

i've been tellin' the multi digeted ones up the m1 that the cup run will do 'em in...

others have faltered today, great win for bristol (but boro have looked shockin' for some time now)...

good win for blackpool, but wolves and 'uddersfield got levelled, I'LL BE DISAPPOINTED IF WE FINISH BELOW 'UDDERSFIELD...

and it might be true that, anyone finishing below 'uddersfield WILL go down...

peterbro' and ipswich didn't win, so good result there...

we need to be tight at home now against cardiff, i'd settle for a draw in all honesty, and move on...

as i said yesterday, we all can't keep winnin', or everybody in the bottom 6 will survive and 3 from the middle of the table will go down, or should i say 2 and millwall...

I hope we set up like we did second half vs Forest in the next game. The home crowd dont always remain patient if we sit back and thats probably why we make a better away side, but against Cardiff it would be understandable.

Like Orlando says, until its mathematically impossible for us to go down I'll not stop worrying. Wednesday way and all that. But that was a huge 3 points today. Crazy division and the relegation and promotion spots will be decided on the last day. I hope we are clear by then though cos I can't take another last day killer.