Have a look at this - leave your feedback in the thread....

Sat here in Gran Canaria and really enjoyed that , it must give a lot of joy to our overseas supporters well done Fatty .

Youre welcome - these vids are mostly for our expats abroad so good that they are being enjoyed by the target audience

We arent trying to be professional or cool or owt / just to have a laugh and show matchdays and behind the scenes etc

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Deleted member

Those 3 lads are regulars on our away coaches - really nice set of lads they are.

They looked dead worried when I got on at aston yesterday and said "I'll sit at the back and keep an eye on these troublemakers"

Neil,

really appreciate these as an ex pat who hasn't been home for a fair few years. Great to see the diverse fans and their enthusiasm.

Our lass really loves to see the ground and the fans, even though she can't understand most of em....even I have difficulty some times.

It would be great in future episodes if you could maybe get to a training session with the players, behind the scenes on match day ....ticketing office, food stalls, even policing stewarding etc. I know you're probably snowed under with requests....but try ya best mate

Anyway pal keep up the great work, and keep dropping on them three lads, they are brilliant, well everyone is....amazing mate.

Up the owls from out here in Thailand.

WAWAW.

Neil,

really appreciate these as an ex pat who hasn't been home for a fair few years. Great to see the diverse fans and their enthusiasm.

Our lass really loves to see the ground and the fans, even though she can't understand most of em....even I have difficulty some times.

It would be great in future episodes if you could maybe get to a training session with the players, behind the scenes on match day ....ticketing office, food stalls, even policing stewarding etc. I know you're probably snowed under with requests....but try ya best mate

Anyway pal keep up the great work, and keep dropping on them three lads, they are brilliant, well everyone is....amazing mate.

Up the owls from out here in Thailand.

WAWAW.

Nice one mate

Those are exactly the ideas we want to do - so will do our best :-)

Have you seen the videos from earlier in the season ? She might like those too ?

All this season's videos - http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/forum/144-sheffield-wednesday-fan-cam-videos/

Owlstalk Shop

Nice one mate

Those are exactly the ideas we want to do - so will do our best :-)

Have you seen the videos from earlier in the season ? She might like those too ?

All this season's videos - http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/forum/144-sheffield-wednesday-fan-cam-videos/

Yes mate seen them all....great viewing cheers...keep em coming.

Guest Handsworthowl

Those 'women' at the start, ducking hell. Stop laughing at yourselves, you're not funny. 

"I don't know who you're talking about"  :duntmatter: