Lost Season Ticket

they do its £10

At the start of last season our new season ticket were never loaded onto our old cards. Went in to ground after the game (I wasn't the only one and the stewards had let us all into the game) to get it sorted.

Instead of loading the games onto the old cards, they simply printed out two new ones, just like that with no charge.

It took about 30 seconds to sort and 10 seconds to print and was done with such a casual attitude that it was clear that it didn't cost or inconvenience the club anything.

So why they charge £10 for a replacement is beyond me.

At the start of last season our new season ticket were never loaded onto our old cards. Went in to ground after the game (I wasn't the only one and the stewards had let us all into the game) to get it sorted.

Instead of loading the games onto the old cards, they simply printed out two new ones, just like that with no charge.

It took about 30 seconds to sort and 10 seconds to print and was done with such a casual attitude that it was clear that it didn't cost or inconvenience the club anything.

So why they charge £10 for a replacement is beyond me.

Did you go to the Big Guns business school?

lol

Edited by bigdan2003

As stated in the post above, they do its a tenner.

Hardly disgraceful though is it. Regardless, it's the fault of the owner that they lose it. I've lost mine once before (the old book style) plus this weekend. Had to pay to have the book one replaced but thankfully my card has been found.

A tenner for a bit of plastic?

Do think it's a tad bit wrong seeing as the person has invested in a season ticket. Making money off a bit of carelessness of a loyal, paying fan is wrong in my opinion. 

Any mention of lost season tickets reminds me of a mate I had in London back in the 1980s, who was a Palace fan and in a fit of range ripped his season ticket in half and threw it on the pitch in protest during a particularly crappy spell.

A few days later he received it back in the post from the club sellotaped together with a comps slip  !

How times have changed.

If you did that these days, you would probably get a 3 year ban for throwing an object onto the field of play!