Garbage

expect we will play Lee and Antonio wide, perhaps three across the middle against Watford, so I don't really see your point. Especially as we've been generally good against the better sides in the division this year

Fair enough, good luck to you, as I said.

In my opinion though and from what I've seen, Watford are five times better at the pass the move football that you had no answer for in the first half today.

DJ will need to come up with something different against them.

Fair enough, good luck to you, as I said.

In my opinion though and from what I've seen, Watford are five times better at the pass the move football that you had no answer for in the first half today.

DJ will need to come up with something different against them.

Only five times?

Today summed up the season for me. Not good enough to compete with the established, quality teams in the league. Their bench told he story, as I guess all of them would be in our first 11.

We'll be as good as, if not better than teams like Forest, but it will take some time and investment. We're just good enough to stop up and it's all about taking 3 points off those round us between now and the end of the season.

Reminded me of Burnley where we got trampled in midfield.

The "successful" "Away" setup of a solid defensive midfield Lee Coke Prutton McCabe with only Antonio and Lita ahead of them is the only way to stop us being overpowered in midfield.

Boring and very few goals but better than losing 1-0 or 2-0 each week

Guest on the band wagon

A pretty poor performance. Forest bossed it for much of the game, but there was 1 goal in it, with did nt have any real threat or creativity going forward, a couple of runs by Antonio and Helan had them on the back foot but there was no final ball, kept running down blind alleys.

Forest deserved the win and it could have been more. Do nt like Davies and thought he has turned them into a sniping, time wasting, dirty team that he usually produces, not bad for less than 5 games

No need to panic as we have some potentially tough games coming up and need to back the lads

Guest on the band wagon

Would go with the more solid selection, particularly at Watford and Leicester

Never won a tackle.

Never won a 2nd ball.

Never strung two passes together.

Coke and Prutton chasing shadows all game.

And why is it every team comes to Hillsborough and passes and moves. We can't pass a ball.

Rubbish.

I said in another thread - I can't undrstand why we have shipped out COG to Barnsley.

I'd start him before Wickham or Madine.

Baffling.

Forest were streets ahead of us, just look at their midfield compared to ours.

If we can scrap our way to enough points to stay up then we really need to invest in some quality in the Summer, we'll always be also rans with a midfield pairing of Coke and Prutton.

It's true though, we play as much hoofball now as we did under Megson.

Even when we win it's rarely pretty, can't expect much more considering the players we have.

We've won ugly and we've played some good stuff winning too. Jones has done exceptionally well. 

all good wins but a bit scrappy,hull wer the best with jj and antonio up front but that wont be happnin again

Do you think he should have left them both up front then yeah? Not bothered with Lita/Wickham? Not a p*ss take question, but just interested?