Garbage

And two upfront?

They generally play a notional 3-5-2 - but it morphs into many variations of system as they interchange so much.

Be interesting to see of they rotate/rest a few players

But they tend to struggle more at home than away because their system is at its most effective as a counterpunch strategy - but they are good at eventually smoking teams out

They generally play a notional 3-5-2 - but it morphs into many variations of system as they interchange so much.

But they tend to struggle more at home than away because their system is at its most effective as a counterpunch strategy - but they are good at eventually smoking teams out

I were trying to be witty scram, 12 players on the park is what I was trying to get at mate.

even more scary, as I've noticed when your wingers drive forward but lose possesion, they rarely make any effort to try recover there position.

You're almost perfect opposition for their style of play.

Agree with you 100% Jowl. They always seemed to be there, no matter what happened. 2 of ours go in for the ball = they come off better.

No luck, no passion, no nothing.

I think youre missing the point.. We were dire. As in.. We didnt even turn up to play.

Agree with the no luck part, they had three handballs in the box which the commentators seemed to gloss over, but you would expect to get at least one of them, they always seem to be given against us, e.g. Madine vs. Brizzle.

There is no lack of passion, completely disagree on that

I've been watching Wednesday for a long time, and I've seen us not turn up at all a fair few times. But it hasn't happened much this year, despite what people will sya about the bad runs, there have been few or no 'dire' performances. Certainly wasn't the case today- we gave the ball away in midfield too often in the first half, our passing was not crisp like Forest's, and we lacked an end product. But that happens in football. Dire is scraping a draw against 9 man Yeovil, or getting tonked 3-0 at Tranmere, or 4-1(?) at Exeter. 

quotes from today:

ck no passion, no nothing"

"We were dire"

"we didnt even turn up to play"

"men against boys"

"Never won a tackle"

"Never won a 2nd ball"

"Never strung two passes together"

"They had too many ideas and too many bodies in midfield"

lets not exaggerate too much shall we. literally every one of those isn't true.

Exactly played no different to recent home games where we've come off better. Over reaction.

even more scary, as I've noticed when your wingers drive forward but lose possesion, they rarely make any effort to try recover there position.

expect we will play Lee and Antonio wide, perhaps three across the middle against Watford, so I don't really see your point. Especially as we've been generally good against the better sides in the division this year

Agree with the no luck part, they had three handballs in the box which the commentators seemed to gloss over, but you would expect to get at least one of them, they always seem to be given against us, e.g. Madine vs. Brizzle.

There is no lack of passion, completely disagree on that

I've been watching Wednesday for a long time, and I've seen us not turn up at all a fair few times. But it hasn't happened much this year, despite what people will sya about the bad runs, there have been few or no 'dire' performances. Certainly wasn't the case today- we gave the ball away in midfield too often in the first half, our passing was not crisp like Forest's, and we lacked an end product. But that happens in football. Dire is scraping a draw against 9 man Yeovil, or getting tonked 3-0 at Tranmere, or 4-1(?) at Exeter. 

will add that i only watched it on tv as I live in Portugal btw. Desperately miss seeing us play every week since I moved here

i've noticed that on the TV for what its worth. We'll need someone to sit in in front of the CH to ensure the just don't walk through us. Our pace might still be effective as they looked a bit dozy against wolves.

Wednesday have slowly been reverting back to Megsonball over the past few months.

It's bleeding awful to watch. Our game plan seems to be to keep it tight and try and nick one from a corner or hope for some magic from Antonio. We're a lot tighter now, but a lot of our recent victories have been on a knife-edge. Hull aside (where we actually tactically outmanouevered a team for once), we haven't been outplaying the opposition, and a defeat like this has been overdue.

This style of football might be enough to keep us up, but we'll need a bit more intellegence and guile if we're to push on next season.

Thought Forest were good though.

You could say that most teams are perfect for them - its cos they are better than most teams.

I think we need to revert to a similar type of formation as we did at Hull

We can't play 2 strikers imo and we need to flood midfield - protect Llera as he will be hugely outpaced by the lightning quick Vydra

I'd also be looking to probably play a deep defensive midfielder in front of a 4 to try to counter Abdi who breaks so well from the midfield.

Our pace can get us something from the game - but we can't afford to let them get a couple of goals start

Wednesday have slowly been reverting back to Megsonball over the past few months.

It's bleeding awful to watch. Our game plan seems to be to keep it tight and try and nick one from a corner or hope for some magic from Antonio. We're a lot tighter now, but a lot of our recent victories have been on a knife-edge. Hull aside (where we actually tactically outmanouevered a team for once), we haven't been outplaying the opposition, and a defeat like this has been overdue.

This style of football might be enough to keep us up, but we'll need a bit more intellegence and guile if we're to push on next season.

Thought Forest were good though.

Yes forest are one of the better and more established teams with quality throughout. They and others have made us look a bit second rate at times this season. The direct approach has however yeilded a return since december and we'll have to stick to it until the end of the season. I think this will change next year - providing we stay up mind