Owls v Forest score and crowd predictions

Guest Ripley Owl

Guest Ripley Owl

Based on our form, gonna go for another Owls win. 3-1.

Hope REDA is back in the fold.

I think we are going to need him next week,

Has anybody got a Reda update ?

Guest jaks6owl

i heard reda is going to b e out for quite a while when him and jones were saying different things about the time scale of injury reda was right rushed him back twice now and he keeps relapsing 

Guest SouthLeedsOwl

I'd take a draw now so i'll go for 2-2 with Lita and Prutton scoring.

Think the attendance will be around the 22k mark but would have been up around 28k if on a Saturday at 3.

some interesting views on the attendance,

can understand the argument both ways,

maybe 2000 extra away fans, compared to palace game,

home results have picked up.                 for a lot of people a 5.20pm kick off is BETTER than the traditional 3pm. 

its one of the games a lot of folk looked at when fixtures came out. most of us know a forest fan or two. 

sky have stopped a bumper gate.  but based on the above I think only 1000 less wednesdayites (than palace game)

so 24.444

as for the result............fornicate knows, its always a guess,   I ant got a clue, my missus just said 3-1 to Wednesday,

its defo a game we can win, an with the fixture list i'd love us to win it,  but I would take a draw now.

so 2-2 lita & lita

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Looking forward to the game. Both sides are revived and in good form. It should be a decent and close game. Not sure which way it will go, both teams are capable of winning. Hoping for another win but I think it might end up a score draw, 2-2.