Madine to Donny on Loan ?

Guest intercity0wl

Its true they have come in for him

Would be a reyt move for Madine too given that Kyle Bennett is there who is not just his closest mate and who lives in same house as he does, but would also be his supplier of crosses and supply line on the pitch

Could see that working out really well to be honest if it did happen

The best place he could go on loan out of any team for thise reasons and he would have his best mate there to help him settle in straight away

Kyle is a top lad and they bounce off each other well so could be a devastating combo in that division

As ever its up to Dave Jones though...

I'd prefer it the over way.

We keep Madine and sign Bennett.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest intercity0wl

Bennett who was an unused sub y

I was refering to Donny being a  very, very poor as a whole, and the lack of crosses  from anybody which would help GM score the goals some say he will.

I can only remember the MK keeper having to make one easy save all night .

Madine was our top scorer last season by miles despite not playing half the games

Yes in league one, but in the Championship COG has scored twice as many goals.

Madine was our top scorer last season by miles despite not playing half the games

Yes, but he's a classic confidence player. He needs a run of games and to score some goals. he's not going to get a run of games at Hillsborough so better to have him out on loan and have COGBA on the bench as he is reliable to put in a shift.

COGBA is not as good as an in form Madine, but Madine needs time to get in form. Bit of a conundrum.

In twelve times as many minutes on the pitch

Typical Madine fanboy making things up.

FACT Madine has made more appearances than COG this season for Wednesday and scored half the amount of goals.

How many minutes have they both been on the pitch ?

Looking online it says Madine has started 13 and come on as a sub in 15 = 28 Appearances in total

Whereas

COG has started 14 and come on as a sub in 10 = 24 Appearances

I did look for minutes and couldn't find any but I imagine looking at that it wouldn't be much in it.

Looking online it says Madine has started 13 and come on as a sub in 15 = 28 Appearances in total

Whereas

COG has started 14 and come on as a sub in 10 = 24 Appearances

I did look for minutes and couldn't find any but I imagine looking at that it wouldn't be much in it.

This surely can't be true. Madine has only made two substitute appearances this season and bagged 3 goals. He needs a run in the team, he needs service, he needs to be loved blah blah flippingblah.

This surely can't be true. Madine has only made two substitute appearances this season and bagged 3 goals. He needs a run in the team, he needs service, he needs to be loved blah blah flippingblah.

I actually like Madine but this Myth that he doesn't get the service or game time can't go on forever. He has had the same time as the rest of the substitutes and I think he has struggled on the whole. It doesn't neccesarily mean he won't be valuable in the future which is why he should get game time at another team whilst we have strikers in on loan.

Its true they have come in for him

Would be a reyt move for Madine too given that Kyle Bennett is there who is not just his closest mate and who lives in same house as he does, but would also be his supplier of crosses and supply line on the pitch

Could see that working out really well to be honest if it did happen

The best place he could go on loan out of any team for thise reasons and he would have his best mate there to help him settle in straight away

Kyle is a top lad and they bounce off each other well so could be a devastating combo in that division

As ever its up to Dave Jones though...

Yep, DJ choice