Madine to Donny on Loan ?

Guest intercity0wl

We would be able to let him go if we stick with the system that's brought us our recent success, a solid midfield four with Antonio playing off the one striker. That would enable us to have a similar set up on the bench also. Means choosing between Lita and Wickham though, hmm tricky, over to you Dave.

Do you think he'll do that tho?  Esp at home?  Having taken off Lee after just half an hour I think he'll go with Wickham and Lita up front with Antonio out wide at least for the home games. 

I'll take Madine out and keep an eye on him in Doncaster if he wants!

Bentley's Gentlemans club doesnt really have women to be desired though .... Fergo will be visiting im afraid!

I went to watch Donny on Tuesday v Franchise FC, am strugging to remember any of these Kyle Bennett crosses you speak of. they were very poor.

I personally think it would be a good move for him, and us, but that wont surprise you will it lol

Bennett who was an unused sub you mean? Edited by Lewis

Doncaster want one of our players on loan?

But I thought John Ryan said Doncaster and Barnsley have over-taken both Sheffield clubs. Why would Doncaster need to borrow one of our players if they had indeed 'over-taken' us? lol

We should be telling Doncaster to f*ck off - they would never do us any favours and would more likely just stick the boot in if we ever asked for help.

I'm only happy Barnsley have COG because there is supposedly a permanant deal in place at the end of his loan term. Otherwise, I'd want us to tell them to f*ck off too.

Oh, and why are football players - who earn comfortably 6-figure salaries - sharing a house?!

bromance...

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Madness....he shouldn't be going anywhere. He is the only REAL striker we have except for Lita and Wickham who are LOAN players. It is called having a squad FFS!