Take a chance Dave jones

Guest Scummyblades

I've moaned about Dave Jones using a scatter gun approach to recruitment in the summer. However after the bad run we had, things have improved immeasurably. We've taken 21 points from the last 10 games. That's automatic promotion form. With these kind of results the players don't seem too unhappy, to me.

Guest mikeglossopowl

Unfortunately Wickham did get some stick on the South Stand. I heard someone say his first touch was good but his last touch was f**king awful!

There's bound to be some whingers if they're not playing. Madine just needs to get his head down and show some quality. However, I suspect any improvement will come next  season after the court case.

Guest TonyOwl88

I do agree with the perception that DJ's selection policy is unmeritocratic. Madine hasn't been given a chance to capture some form imo, COG is still our top goalscorer I think, (or near as damn it), and Maguire just hasn't had much of a shot. Bothroyd sucked, Sidibe wasn't the answer, but yet they were the ones with the biggest shot at it. 

It does seem like a null point now though with a Lita/Wickham partnership with Madine as back-up. We should just be getting behind the greatest goalscorer we've had in some time and his support partners... while it works, what is to complain about? I hope we sign Lita perminantly tbh. 

Maybe a short loan for Madine wouldn't be so bad for his development either. 

COG maybe deserved more but he was never baught as the answer to our Premiership ambitions. He did his job already, and if the future lays in a different direction then I wish him all the best. His work ethic far exceeds his talent, and that isn't meant as an insult...

Madine will go on to be a class striker in time no doubt. Mattock not been given a proper chance got sent off been bombed ever since.. Maguire is a good player another chance needed there if your face dont fit a hillsboro your firgoten. wickham n lita won't be here forever, only difference between madine & wickham is £8m

Just do same job !!!

So, you didnt actually watch the game on Saturday then?  :duntmatter:

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Unfortunately Wickham did get some stick on the South Stand. I heard someone say his first touch was good but his last touch was f**king awful!

There's bound to be some whingers if they're not playing. Madine just needs to get his head down and show some quality. However, I suspect any improvement will come next  season after the court case.

Was it Madine giving him stick! lol

Madine could learn a lot from Wickham really strong on the ball and has a fantastic touch! Madine needed to step us this season but he has not done for whatever reason, he needs to get his head down and really improve in these areas, he also needs to sort out his personal life!

I was in players lounge last Saturday at hillsbourgh talking to a few players relations n davey jones has not got a happy camp.

Not mentioning any players or owt but he don't give last seasons Heros a chance n he's sort of just ignores his own signings so players with potential ??? Which he's replacing with loan players in their position.which I regard the loanee as the lesser player!

Mamady sidebie ffs I could get someone out of my local who's better than him.

Rind-up, init

Guest Sniper1

Madine said that?

Not on at all.