Take a chance Dave jones

Guest Scummyblades

I was in players lounge last Saturday at hillsbourgh talking to a few players relations n davey jones has not got a happy camp.

Not mentioning any players or owt but he don't give last seasons Heros a chance n he's sort of just ignores his own signings so players with potential ??? Which he's replacing with loan players in their position.which I regard the loanee as the lesser player!

Mamady sidebie ffs I could get someone out of my local who's better than him.

Firstly DJ has not been and will never be the last Manager of a Football Club to have ego's within the dressing room and on the training pitch. Alex Ferguson has had plenty of unrest behind the scene's, it goes with the territory end of.

Secondly spell Heros correctly and thirdly "waw", I think you will find it's wawaw... So I concur with a few posters above, epic fail and only 25 posts currently.

Is it because we have signed Lita and Wickham, are you really that desperate you'd spend time making an account on here to 'attempt' to discredit your neighbour. *sighs*

One day there will be a piggy who actually managed to pull a decent WUM off.

Choi!

Firstly DJ has not been and will never be the last Manager of a Football Club to have ego's within the dressing room and on the training pitch. Alex Ferguson has had plenty of unrest behind the scene's, it goes with the territory end of.

Secondly spell Heros correctly and thirdly "waw", I think you will find it's wawaw... So I concur with a few posters above, epic fail and only 25 posts currently.

Is it because we have signed Lita and Wickham, are you really that desperate you'd spend time making an account on here to 'attempt' to discredit your neighbour. *sighs*

Choi!

I assume that's "ciao"?  

Guest Harry the Owl

Choi!

So much effort to correct another persons post yet there's so many errors.

:ghoulguy:

I was in players lounge last Saturday at hillsbourgh talking to a few players relations n davey jones has not got a happy camp.

Not mentioning any players or owt but he don't give last seasons Heros a chance n he's sort of just ignores his own signings so players with potential ??? Which he's replacing with loan players in their position.which I regard the loanee as the lesser player!

Mamady sidebie ffs I could get someone out of my local who's better than him.

I too would rather have Danny Wilson and his happy camp :tango:  :tango: :tango:  

Madine will go on to be a class striker in time no doubt. Mattock not been given a proper chance got sent off been bombed ever since.. Maguire is a good player another chance needed there if your face dont fit a hillsboro your firgoten. wickham n lita won't be here forever, only difference between madine & wickham is £8m

Just do same job !!!

Learn to speak the Queens English, - that would help.Don't mind the odd mistake but as well as being rubbish, it's cr-p rubbish.

Wasn't it Reda the other week who was talking about how the team spirit is back up to the level that it was at the end of last season.

When players aren't playing, they're gonna be p!ssed off. I wouldn't expect anything else. But they can either sit around sulking or get on with it.

Re Madine:- He simply hasn't reached the level he should be at. That's not to say he won't, but he hasn't yet. If he was that unhappy he wouldn't have turned down offers to go on loan.

The comment about "the only difference between Wickham and Madine 8 million quid" is possibly one of the daftest things I've read. Wickham is everything Madine needs to work at getting near. I'd be happy if Madine became half the player Wickham is

Madine will go on to be a class striker in time no doubt. Mattock not been given a proper chance got sent off been bombed ever since.. Maguire is a good player another chance needed there if your face dont fit a hillsboro your firgoten. wickham n lita won't be here forever, only difference between madine & wickham is £8m

Just do same job !!!

If this is the case piggie... How come Coke and Prutton are playing a pivotal role at the moment?

Some might have said their faces didnt fit a couple of months back. Clearly no one is forgotten. If you get a chance you have to take it.

There is only one way and this is the Owlstalk way.

A picture of your Mrs breasts means you are Wednesday.

I entered my wife in a saggy boobies competition last week.

She wiped the floor with em.

''only difference between madine & wickham is £8m just do same job !!!''

This is one of the thickest things I've ever read on here. There's an 8m difference for a reason, because Wickham is 8 million times the player Madine is.

na be rieght mate. 7.2 million times