Take a chance Dave jones

Guest Scummyblades

Guest Scummyblades

I've heard Madine is a bit mardy about not playing but only he can change that by trying hard and improving

Yes too right pal think he,ll be a good un.

I was in players lounge last Saturday at hillsbourgh talking to a few players relations n davey jones has not got a happy camp.

Not mentioning any players or owt but he don't give last seasons Heros a chance n he's sort of just ignores his own signings so players with potential ??? Which he's replacing with loan players in their position.which I regard the loanee as the lesser player!

Mamady sidebie ffs I could get someone out of my local who's better than him.

You might have been going since before I was a twinkle in my Dad's eye but you talk utter balls

Guest Scummyblades

You might have been going since before I was a twinkle in my Dad's eye but you talk utter balls

What so you think big mama was a good player for us?? Only scored against Bolton did fa

Guest Sniper1

I'm Wednesday pal. How can I prove to ya?

There is only one way and this is the Owlstalk way.

A picture of your Mrs breasts means you are Wednesday.

I was in players lounge last Saturday at hillsbourgh talking to a few players relations n davey jones has not got a happy camp.

Not mentioning any players or owt but he don't give last seasons Heros a chance n he's sort of just ignores his own signings so players with potential ??? Which he's replacing with loan players in their position.which I regard the loanee as the lesser player!

If this is not a pig, I hate this type of post.

A fan has temporary access to the SWFC inner circle, players etc. They get some information which was probably shared  in confidence after a few beers. Rather than respecting their privaledged position and keeping stum, they wet their pants and share it with the world, for a little bit of kudos.

Feck off!

grunter

''only difference between madine & wickham is £8m just do same job !!!''

This is one of the thickest things I've ever read on here. There's an 8m difference for a reason, because Wickham is 8 million times the player Madine is.

Guest Scummyblades

The worrying thing is a quality car firm sends employees to the ground after "sponsering"

Your daft. If I did work for a quality car company n got a freebie to bum hole lane you think I'd go? There's only one chance there. No f in chance

Guest Scummyblades

ScummyBlades on cloud cuckoo

Also your grammar is quite poor.

Also i refuse to believe players would tell you this info.

There relatives

Guest Harry the Owl

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRSMlqqdKWhVia48v0hv8

Guest Scummyblades

ScummyBlades on cloud cuckoo

Also your grammar is quite poor.

Also i refuse to believe players would tell you this info.

Sorry dint really go to school. Dint know you had to have proper grammar to use OT??