Nigel Clough

Second longest serving manager in the championship after Kenny Jackett

Kenny Jacket - one win in 9. lost their last four, Beevers playing bad, Wood gone to Leicester = sacked Kenny...Millwall get relegated ..no more Tram doors kicked.

Guest intercity0wl

I live in Derby - there have been many many calls for his dismissal at various points.

What i meant was the club have given him time, this site proves that if clubs listened, or more importantly acted on the views of supporters, there would be mass managerial sackings most weeks.

What i meant was the club have given him time, this site proves that if clubs listened, or more importantly acted on the views of supporters, there would be mass managerial sackings most weeks.

I agree - I teach at a Derby school; and a standing joke a few years ago was that every time they lost one of my students would inform me "Nigel Clough isn't the manager for Derby, Sir".

Guest Triplej2

Re-read my post please. I clearly stated at various points. I didn't say now.

I mean pretty much what Inter City above means.

Edited by Triplej2

Compare derby to Brighton last week.

Derby competed well, passed well and all without diving and mouthing off at referee. You see poyet, you can play this game well by being fair and honest.

Their fans were loads better too

plus have any derby fans been on here telling us were not massive or that were dirty or that were going down ? That's the difference between tin pot and decent sides . To teams like derby , decent support and seen the highs were just another team . To the tin pots were nasty old Wednesday and as they are at the pinnacle of what they'll ever be they want to see clubs with a history fail to make them feel better .

A better manager would have Derby challenging

4 years and 4 mid table finishes

Clough is living off his fathers name and is a mediocre football manager

Only my opinion like lol

Clough has one of the lowest wage budgets in championship and is trying to compete by bringing in young players from lower leagues. I have a lot of respect fot the job he's doing and I don't say that a lot on here!

Him and Jones shared a laugh at that point because the first ball forward from Derby went about a couple of feet out of play, and then Lewis Buxton controlled and played it back again and that ALSO went miles out of play too.

Lino didn't give either of them!

Jones and Clough were just giggling as neither team had really lost out and the ball ended up where it had started again!

those studying for their final officiating exam, must revise by watching a marx brother's film...