Nigel Clough

Fair play to him, was arguing the fact with the 4th official when a Derby ball had curved out of play and went back in again that it should of been a throw to us, how many times do you see that?

Also, he was going mental at his own players for giving a cheap throw-in to us, was great to see him.

Fair play to him, was arguing the fact with the 4th official when a Derby ball had curved out of play and went back in again that it should of been a throw to us, how many times do you see that?

Also, he was going mental at his own players for giving a cheap throw-in to us, was great to see him.

I noticed this as well and commented to my mates .

Went up in my estimation , always in his dads shadow but conducting himself very well

Him and Jones shared a laugh at that point because the first ball forward from Derby went about a couple of feet out of play, and then Lewis Buxton controlled and played it back again and that ALSO went miles out of play too.

Lino didn't give either of them!

Jones and Clough were just giggling as neither team had really lost out and the ball ended up where it had started again!

Guest intercity0wl

How long has he been at Derby now?  They must rate the job he's doing. 

Or maybe he has been allowed the time to get on with the job, without calls for his head after a defeat

Guest Triplej2

I live in Derby - there have been many many calls for his dismissal at various points.

5 points off the playoffs and looking pretty decent. Yep, get rid :rolleyes: