TODAY IS LAST DAY - Get a ticket for just £12 for SWFC vs Cardiff City

I have my vouchers, but I won't be able to get to the ticket office before 12/03/13. Can I sort it online or do I need to ring up? My family have all bought separate vouchers, is it possible we can sit together? If  I need to ring up, is there a number besides the expensive 0871 one?

Thanks!

If you look at the t&cs on the living social link there is a number you need to call.

think that number is only 4 the hospitality package where you need to reserve your seat for  the lunch ! !

I think match  tickets need to be collected but Im gonna ring tomorrow and ask if they will accept me forwarding the email to them - cant see why not its all paid for - just they might not want swamping with emails but volume is only same as fans walking through door - I will post what they say tomorrow

Does anyone (or preferably 3) wan't to use my link?! OTU!

http://t.livingsocial.com/deals/603800?ref=email-jp&rpi=104166046&rui=45508887

We've had to move from't rusty tank to an old shoebox in't middle of't motorway. I get up in't middle of't night, work 28 hrs a day & come home to be thrashed to death by't missus. You can help by clicking't link just one more time! WAWAW!

Guest Leicesterowls

Anyone know how you will get your ticket/voucher will they send you a conformation email? Do you have to pick it up from the store?