TODAY IS LAST DAY - Get a ticket for just £12 for SWFC vs Cardiff City

Get £12 tickets for Sheffield Wednesday vs Cardiff City

1) CLICK - Click this link - http://www.livingsocial.com/united_kingdom/cities/222-sheffield/deals/603800-one-adult-admission-to-cardiff-city-fc-fixture

2) BUY - Buy the offer

3) SHARE YOUR LINK - You'll be given a link when you buy the deal. Share you link in this thread (don't start any new threads - they wil be deleted) and when 3 people click on your link and buy the deal your tickets will be FREE !!

Owlstalk Shop

Bloody typical I've booked the week off the week before this! Gggrrrrr must check fixtures before taking the week off.

Also I may kick the missus in the fanny she forced this week off on me as its here birthday.

I'm blaming her!

Kick her in the fanny for that one mate

Shocking 

Owlstalk Shop

Bloody typical I've booked the week off the week before this! Gggrrrrr must check fixtures before taking the week off.

Also I may kick the missus in the fanny she forced this week off on me as its here birthday.

I'm blaming her!

She'd get a full pelt kick in the (unt if I was with her!

I'm blaming her!

Swift kick to the ***....

They love it.

I'm blaming her!

Surely if you've got to kick anyone in the fanny then it's her mum .... after all, it's more her fault when her daughters birthday is rather than said daughter !!

Guest Teetowl

I'm blaming her!

Can't believe you married someone that has a birthday on a Saturday!.......