Can we make the playoffs?

We will be in a relegation fight all season because we are not yet good enough to be anywhere else.

It's taken DJ too long to find his best side and now it's way too late for a playoff push.

Two more seasons of championship football for us before promotion IMO.

I think we all need to be a bit level headed. OK it's taken a little while to find our feet but let's just keep them on the ground. Optimism is good but too much of it could be a bad thing. Slow and steady progress is what I'd like to see and I'd be thankful for that.

Guest JunglisticOwl

We're not top of the form table, we're 5th. If it was based on away form we'd be joint 3rd or summit like that.

You'll know when we're top of the form table because Neil will start threads about it an the club will send out official email proclamations!

play offs would be amazing, but have you seen our fixture list for March?

We will be doing well to get any more than 6 points from those 5 games.

If we get through that month with a massive haul of points then I will start to believe...

Not at all realistic this year, agree with Liam, let's get to 50 points as soon as possible and build from there. Go back 6 weeks and anyone on here would have been more than glad to survive in this division this season.

Some bottom end teams are seeming to be finding form, I think 52 points is a safer target.

Guest Owl in Accra

This is what happens when you spend too long table gazing - one of my favourite pastimes - if you stare long enough anything is possible - permutations going swooshing around your head and then BOOM - you're promoted.

Then my wife shouts from the kitchen and asks me to do the washing up.... dream over.