Ref for Saturday

Guest intercity0wl

as long as its not that t*** who gave the Purse handball at forest which ultimately sent us down,i will be happy although i don`t trust m/any of them these days!!!

Trevor Kettle.

Probably one of the worst refs in the Football League IMO- and that isn't just sour grapes from a Wednesday perspective...you won't find many sets of fans who have a good word to say about him.

when was that? lol

Irvine's last game was it?

I left at 3-0...horrific performance.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Trevor Kettle.

Probably one of the worst refs in the Football League IMO- and that isn't just sour grapes from a Wednesday perspective...you won't find many sets of fans who have a good word to say about him.

Irvine's last game was it?

I left at 3-0...horrific performance.

Irvines last game was away at Posh, the game v Orient in January 2011 was horrific, awarded a pen against Teale.

Guest intercity0wl

Trevor Kettle.

Have seen Mr Kettle officiate at two more games invoving other teams since his shambolic display, at Forest, he was shocking in them games as well.

Sad thing is he must be due to do one of our games again soon, its worth the admission money just to witness the guy and his totally random decisions

I think you're probably right Intercity- seems like it has been a while since we've last had him so wouldn't be surprised for him to pop up soon.

He is absolutely abysmal, but seems to get away from a lot of the negative attention whilst refs like D'Urso take all of the flak because they're more of a 'big name' ref.

(Not arguing that D'Urso doesn't deserve criticism by the way! Just that other refs regularly get away with murder.)