Sheffield Wednesday in five years time...

I hope we are owned by someone with deep pockets. If we are, we could be in the Premier League, if not, mid table Championship.

The Fair Play Rules will be circumnavigated by rich "sponsers" naming rights etc.

Cant really say what it will be like as it all depends on one thing, the football ruling body SKY.

I can definately see at least a dozen clubs going out of existance, possibly a premier second division with the rest of the clubs cut adrift and a live match on every day with 3 on Sat & Sunday.

Empty stadiums due to the high price of tickets and the number of people out of work due to our septa dip recession.

Oh and the top talking point will still be who will abdicate first, The Queen or Sir Alex Ferguson

Guest Sniper1

With the rate we are progressing, then in 5 years time we will be half way through our 2nd season back in the Premiership.

We will have just finished winter break and the roof did a great job at keeping the pitch in good condition.

Based on the sky money from this season (£60 million quid for being bottom) I can see the Premier League becoming a 23 team lock out. With pretty much the same 6 clubs rotating in and out, as whoever goes down will just buy promotion again.

Odd exception for playoff final upsets.

Unfortunately I can't see us being in that 6. I think we'll settle in the 2nd tier. Hopefully push for the playoffs.

By the same means I see league 2 possibly ending up semi-pro because so little cash will drip down that far.

It all depends on who Milan sells us to as I don't think he'll be here in 5 years time.

I personally think he's learned from what's happened at Portsmouth and I'm convinced we can trust him to hand us over to someone who can take the club forward.

My own gut feeling is that in 5 years time we will be back where we belong... The Premier League.

And it's like Big Ron once said, "You get Sheffield Wednesday into the Premier League and you'll have no problems".

Guest Fulham Fox

Hope you will still be doing the fan cam Neil.

No chance...he will be waving to the camera on the red carpet next to Wednesday Adams and Guy Ritchie having finally made it to the Oscars

The Adams family remake part 12 will be up for 8 awards and he will be nominated as best actor for his role as Uncle Fester and lose narrowly to an unknown actor from Boston

A “What if” question if ever I saw one. In my considerable experience a 3 or 5 year plan is a total waste of time and effort. I’d be looking at 12 month’s maximum because nobody ever knows what will happen. 12 month’s then review and act, it’s all about containing rather than planning. There are no guarantees to anything 

What league will we be in ? Championship

Will we be a rich club ? Not comparably with other Championship clubs

Will Owlstalk members still be posting about how angry they were at a rumour posted about incoming signings ? Yes, of course!

Will the next five years be looked back on as a massive success ? Maybe? but probably not

Will the ground have changed ? No, not unless we get into the Premier League