Huddersfield Vs Crystal Palace

Guest Sheff Owl

It's just odd that we have had 4 teams who have been horrendous together and now all together they have put a bit of form on....together.

So difficult to get up and away from it, just ask Ipswich.

We have tough away games at Peterborough, Birmingham, Bristol all to come.

Edited by Bluesteel

We are still 2 places and 4 points above the drop zone and still within 1 win of moving above 3 teams above us.

We are in a strong position and while it would be nice for Barnsley, Bristol and Huddersfield to lose, it doesn't alter our situation that much. We have to keep winning ourselves. It's in our hands.

Forget tonights result. Steven Pressley is the odds on bookies favourite to become their next manager. I thought they were going down anyway before tonight, and now I'm very tempted to put my life savings on them being relegated.

Guest Fulham Fox

We are bomb-proof.

After the recent signings, we will stroll into mid table, consolidate and re-launch. The force is strong with us.

Considering we went on both 6 and 7 game losing streaks at different points during the season, it's an absolute miracle that we're 4 points clear of the bottom 3.

Every team around is gonna pick points up at some stage or another, our fate is firmly in our own hands.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

It's January, chill out!

Also, Huddersfield are BOBBINS!

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Who???

Ex Rangers, Coventry (in the EPL), Hearts and Scotland defender. Was at Hearts for roughly 10 years and was a cup winning captain before shiteing on the club, ruining his legend status, and snaking his way to Celtic to play where he thumped his chest in front of our fans scoring a goal for them at Tynecastle. He doesn't even support them.

Was an excellent leader on the pitch and I still have fond memories of him as a player despite the trouble he caused. But so far he has been a pretty poo manager. He relegated Falkirk from the SPL and they're now struggling in the 1st Division. That's his managerial career to date. Seems bizarre that they are interested in him.

He's good pals with Lee Bullen and took him as assistant manager at Falkirk before they had to let him go for financial reasons. Or that was the 'official' reason given for Lee leaving anyway.

Guest Distraught!

Let's just hope that the results from Barnsley, Bristol City and Huddersfield remind certain powers that be that there is still considerable work to be done yet and a couple more new faces in the squad wouldn't go amiss!

lol