Madine to pigs

He goes (on loan) gets loads of goals for them to get them back in the hunt, then 3 games before the end of the season he get's banged up for 6 months and leaves their strike force in tatters. They miss out on automatics and lose the play off final (yet again). Madine get's released on parole in July just in time to rejoin us for pre-season training and goes on to become our best striker in a generation.

I really wouldn't care.

Maybe it would help to ease some of their pathetic hatred for us. Don't get me wrong, they're our rivals and I don't like them because of that, but their daft, petty hatred which is taken childishly too far is my main reason for wishing them the shittest of luck.

Guest Big Guns

I really wouldn't care.

Maybe it would help to ease some of their pathetic hatred for us. Don't get me wrong, they're our rivals and I don't like them because of that, but their daft, petty hatred which is taken childishly too far is my main reason for wishing them the shittest of luck.

Worse reply ever ...we flippinghate them they hate us that's how it is and how its suppose to be the hatred isn't petty ...

Worse reply ever ...we flippinghate them they hate us that's how it is and how its suppose to be the hatred isn't petty ...

Not exactly.

I won't lie, I do hate them lot, but my hatred is more of an extension of dislike due to their over zelous nasty hatred of all things Wednesday.

We all know the truth BG, we love Wednesday then hate pigs where as they hate us THEN love the pigs.