January Transfer Dealings Now Completed?

All this business doesn't fit in with our pleading poverty earlier in the month. I suspect shifting players out has helped but I think we've played things cute so that we don't get robbed (where possible).

Either that or Milan had a change of heart and saw vs Wolves what we could do with a good striker

Or it's just another case of Milan and DJ keeping their cards close to their chest and going about their business quietly?

Everyone has been panicking (again) this month and even questioned Milan's commitment to the club, we've just pulled three really good loan signings out of the bag with more players likely to come in. Wednesdayites need to stop this reactionary fannying about, because it inevitably comes back to make them look like, well, fools!

lol

Guest zico sterland

Think Milan may have blinked and realised no signings left us in a 4 or 5 team dog fight and was a big gamble.A reasonable investment in players meant we would be safe and no worries with a chance to build on the season this summer.Lita may well be a master stroke,think the crowd will love him.

Or it's just another case of Milan and DJ keeping their cards close to their chest and going about their business quietly?

Everyone has been panicking (again) this month and even questioned Milan's commitment to the club, we've just pulled three really good loan signings out of the bag with more players likely to come in. Wednesdayites need to stop this reactionary fannying about, because it inevitably comes back to make them look like, well, fools!

lol

I always thought and said that we would get some quality loans in and that powder should be kept dry until the end of the window. But if we do make another couple of signings such as Marlon King, then I think my original point is valid. The wage budget must have improved. We will see.

Goodwillie doesn't inspire me whatsoever, hope we don't get him, his goalscoring record is pretty naff and he's not done anything since moving to England.

Marlon King would be a very good signing, will guarantee goals IMO.

A lot of Blackburn fans I know really rate him. He doesn't get much of a chance with Rhodes, Nuno Gomez and Kazim Richards.