Helan to re-sign.

I knew Helan wasn't signing for Watford but i don't know the full story of why not - and just because he wasn't signing for them didn't by default mean he would sign for us - i couldn't be sure there weren't other clubs (maybe premier?) in the mix

Great work by DJ - better players, much more adaptability and cover in most positions should it be required

Well chuffed - put a bit of a smile on my face after fucking Watford thought they could squad rotate and leave out the divisions most lethal marksman (imo) - thereby handing the intitiative to Brizzle - when i heard their team yesterday i thought i was being wound up because i wanted Brizzle to get beat

But destiny is in our hands and we're looking a lot healthier in all departments now

Guest Big Guns

I predict that Helan will play left midfield.

Pugh will be a benchwarmer. He might get one or two appearanes as sub.

If that happened my original comment about Pugh being redundant will be proven right.

I agree he was a panic buy when dj thought Helan wasn't coming back

We need to try and send him back

Scram, did Watford have their hearing thing yesterday about the previous owners? Didn't see any reports but heard it was scheduled. Is there any panic down there about it?

Actually, I'm just gonna go check other news outlets for info but if you know owt let us know will you?

I'm not sure anybody knows the full details of all that

On the face of it - it seems the previous owner is to blame - but lots of clubs get punished for the sins of owners/boards

I don't think there is any panic as such because they are ahead of their predicted schedule - but a sizeable fine won't be looked on favourably with the owners i guess - neither would a deduction that threatens their play off place - although even 10 points wouldn't rule them out of the play-offs by any means and even automatic would not be out of the question.

They seem to be in a parallel universe currently - looks like a brilliant plan but football is so mental you can never be sure

On the face of it - it seems the previous owner is to blame - but lots of clubs get punished for the sins of owners/boards

I don't think there is any panic as such because they are ahead of their predicted schedule - but a sizeable fine won't be looked on favourably with the owners i guess - neither would a deduction that threatens their play off place - although even 10 points wouldn't rule them out of the play-offs by any means and even automatic would not be out of the question.

They seem to be in a parallel universe currently - looks like a brilliant plan but football is so mental you can never be sure

not even with squad rotation taking its toll?

Out:

Lines,Jones,Rodri

In:

Helan,Pugh,Lita

Boooooom

Definite improvement.

Helan looks a really good player.  A player who, given a lengthly run in a team, would improve and become a star.  Man City will not give this young lad the amount of first team football his development requires.  I hope he and his agent realise he will never reach his full potential (and value) unless he gets a couple of full seasons in a team. 

Hope we sign him after the loan ends.

Edited by DoctorG

Its football governance, owt could happen. Guess its a case of wait and see. Its tricky cos like you say, sins from the past etc, but clubs cant just break rules then hide behind a change of ownership.

Its football governance, owt could happen. Guess its a case of wait and see. Its tricky cos like you say, sins from the past etc, but clubs cant just break rules then hide behind a change of ownership.

I agree with that although many won't

I suppose its a kind of irony that the guy trying to sort it out for Watford was the one blamed for creating the mess at West ham with the Tevez affair - and unnecessarily doling out £30m to the pigs. So he could personally have been banned from working in football - yet the club took the entirety of the liabilities (even though they didn't have to) while he is free to carry on earning a fantastic living from the game

It's beyond belief really - what the **** does the "fit and proper persons test" consist of?

Being alive seems to be the only criteria

Edited by scram

lol

90 minutes, 1 goal and 1 assist.

REDUNDANT!

lol  lol

There you go Baracus, I'll bump it for you- it nearly fell off the first page you were so quick off the mark.

fair play. Didn't expect Reda to go out of the team though tbh.

Look a decent player and was a pretty good goal aswell.

I predict that Helan will play left midfield.

Pugh will be a benchwarmer. He might get one or two appearanes as sub.

If that happened my original comment about Pugh being redundant will be proven right.

You won't be right.

Bookmarked lol

Ahem.....

lol