Youngest age to take ur son/daughter to s6

Guest swallowowl

Guest swallowowl

Just wondered earliest age you have taken family or been taken yourself to Hillsborough, took my son at 6 week to milwall at home this year, anybody earlier?

Is that way too early or sooner the better for his or hers sake..

My son was 5 and daughter was 8 when I first took them.  We didn't go every game at first, just 6 or 7 games a season.  They both loved it at first, even though we were poo , my daughter stopped going about 7 years ago, she was 12 and had seen enough, my son still loves going though.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest plymouthowl

My wife's due start of April and its the question everyone keeps asking me.

This season is a little optimistic. Defo take he/she into the stadium next season, probably non-matchday though just for a few photos.

Got a couple months now to get 'Wednesday' into the babies name 

Guest swallowowl

Well he was fast on for most of game TBH, but we won so 100% record, might take him later on this season if where needing them vital points... For playoffs

Guest swallowowl

Sorry but whats the point of taking a baby to the match?Took my lad when he was 7 .

Some ppl take em to church when they ant got a scooby what's going on, no better church than Hillsborough and no better religion than SWFC

I've been told I was two when I went to my first game I didn't have a choice ( definitely no regrets ), my boy was 7 when he went to his. He was not born in Sheffield so he did have a choice, the fear of bein on the streets he chose wisely.