Charlton Manager post match interview

Who gives a flip what Powell thinks?

I love the sour grapes?

Hopefully the next punter moans how we are a bunch of bullies too...!

Agree with you and lmc

The more I read this type of stuff the more I like it cos the simple equation is wins=moans

Guest zico sterland

Direct him to the bbc match page the stats are there for all to read, and they rather negate his argument.If he wants to be a bellend let him.We are the Massive and we dont care.

Guest chuckie4570

Poor Powell..... spent up last season, can't buy his way out of this league!!

That's the rattle, then the teddy.... now watch out for the dummy!

Powell will be out of a job before long, his brand of spoiling tactic's only work for so long.

Nice to see Wednesday play them at their own game, and come out on top.

This^^^^

So sweet to leave it late to ****** the three points.

He tries to paint a picture of himself as a nice guy to the wider footballing media.

But actually, he's a bitter, miserable tvvat. This Charlton team is among the most anti-football sides I've seen...and they are fast becoming one of the sides I really do dislike.

He's deluded. Along with a decent amount of their fans. Perhaps he's at the right club.

Said at the match that he is one of those who says whatever he wants, knowing that any clip on the TV will disprove what he says as it is so minimal. For example after the home game he said that they had a goal ruled out for offside which was miles onside. That makes anyone not at the game think 'oh, how unlucky at Charlton?'.

You can't do it in the premier league as every game is analysed in detail, but in the football league you can effectively re-write history. Apart, that is, from the score (quite an important bit really)

he's talkin' to his gaffers and supporters (unless they were stuck on the motorway again)...

and tryin' to justify their defeat to us (again), in an attempt to keep his job for longer...

i might be wrong but he always looks like he's got something really bitter in his mouth, thinkin' 'bout it, he has... :tango:

bit of a no mark in a few years time, one season wonder, and fading fast...

Powell will be out of a job before long, his brand of spoiling tactic's only work for so long.

I bet many managers last season came away from playing Charlton feeling they had the better of the game but lost by the odd goal. Powell didnt mind then though.

TOP POST MATE...

tinpot manager...

tinpot club...

pisspot tactics...

you can hardly blame the fans for not turnin' out in droves to watch that shyte...

maybe he needed to do it to win promotion, but he's showin' himself to be a one trick pony by keepin' it up...

IT'S ALL DOWN HILL FOR THEM FROM HERE...