Pugh

which has to be a good thing I reckon

really ?

You wouldn't want a new signing to make an impact on the first team ?

I know what you mean in terms of if he was making mistakes, he would have been mentioned.... but what's the point in signing a shirt filler, who ain't going to get involved but will run for you ? ? 

Slotted in well, tidy player, allowed Reda to get forward (not that it stopped Reda when he came off). Puts his foot on the ball and offers some composure - which no one else did in the first half. Pleased with his signing, really.

really ?

You wouldn't want a new signing to make an impact on the first team ?

I know what you mean in terms of if he was making mistakes, he would have been mentioned.... but what's the point in signing a shirt filler, who ain't going to get involved but will run for you ? ? 

more my point also him not getting mentioned means we were coping reasonably well hopefully

Pugh didn't do anything wrong but he didn't do anything exceptional either, he was tidy rather than dynamic. The impetus for winning the game came when Lee (who'd done quite well) and later Pugh were replaced by Lita and Madine, with Antonio and JJ moving out wide. With Reda also throwing himself forward there was a real attacking momentum and it was just a matter of time before the goals came.