Lita is a proper striker

Guest Harry the Owl

Guest Harry the Owl

Kept creating space for himself and moving into the right areas.

Proved this for his goal, made a tidy run into the box had space and knocked one in.

Pace, strength and movement.

Double figures no problem!

UTO

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Pugh did okay- nothing great, nothing terrible- fair to middle.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Lita was absolute quality. A cut above everything else on the pitch when he came on. We suddenly (for a brief period anyway) gained some shape, and I think his introduction loosened the shackles on Antonio and JJ a bit - especially JJ who was anonymous up to that point.

Pugh played well, very tidy, in the Lee mould of a wide midfielder I'd say. Thought he was unlucky to come off and not one of the two in the middle with him pushing inside.

Ok his shot was deflected today, but he looks energetic and keen to get shots off at goal and will probably make chances for himself. I had hoped Craig Davies could do that for us, but Lita is even better.

Our current strikers given the season they are having wouldnt have even got the shot off. He's got his eye in so I hope he can really hit it off here, enjoy it and want to move permanently lol

Proved this for his goal, made a tidy run into the box had space and knocked one in.

UTO

It was nice to see one of our strikers hit a ball first time!

The system has been crying out for it ....

We are solid, we are organised, we have been creating a few good chances ...

It just needed someone up there who knew what he was doing and who knows where the net is .... instinctively ... 

Onwards and upwards hopefully ...

UTO

well if he gets another 3 sign him up and lets not lose out like we always do!

Guest zico sterland

Premiership quality,pace ,power,confidence everything we have been crying out for.Great signing who will become a cult hero here im sure.

Ok his shot was deflected today, but he looks energetic and keen to get shots off at goal and will probably make chances for himself. I had hoped Craig Davies could do that for us, but Lita is even better.

Our current strikers given the season they are having wouldnt have even got the shot off. He's got his eye in so I hope he can really hit it off here, enjoy it and want to move permanently lol

I think we've done the better business than Bolton now, getting Lita instead of Davies. Good things come to those who wait