Lita & Madine

Guest DronfieldOwl77

Just wait till Robbie Fowler has a good week with them on the pitch...

We hopefully won't miss as many open goals! :reda:

Even if letting Madine go on loan until the end of the season meant we could bring in another Premiership striker like lita

If that was to be the case then yea I see your point, but if the Jason Scotland story has any truth to it I'd say flip no. Madine can do a job for us in this league with the right players around him and I'd much rather him get some game time than us bring in another big striker in on loan.

Have to say that the first half was probably the worst 45 minutes of foot(hoof)ball I've ever seen.  We looked tons better with Madine knocking the headers down with JJ and Antonio picking up balls on the break, plus the finishing threat of Lita.  We looked a really threatening side for the last 30.

Have to say that the first half was probably the worst 45 minutes of foot(hoof)ball I've ever seen. We looked tons better with Madine knocking the headers down with JJ and Antonio picking up balls on the break, plus the finishing threat of Lita. We looked a really threatening side for the last 30.

Really? I don't think it's even close to some of the bad performances we've put in this season never mind ever.