Lita & Madine

Howdy! First poster here,

Do you think the introduction of Lita could bring the best out of Madine.

With Lita's pace and ability to run off the last man and Madine's good hold up and touch play could make for a pretty good partnership.

Also think it takes a bit of pressure of Madine in terms of scoring the goals which is only gonna help his game.

Thoughts?

Howdy! First poster here,

Do you think the introduction of Lita could bring the best out of Madine.

With Lita's pace and ability to run off the last man and Madine's good hold up and touch play could make for a pretty good partnership.

Also think it takes a bit of pressure of Madine in terms of scoring the goals which is only gonna help his game.

Thoughts?

course it could lita is a prem/championship striker , he can only help , plus i think he will help antonio with his game up top

I think madine will be off to millwall this week.

I think madine will be off to millwall this week.

Think it'd be a mistake letting him go at this point, him and Lita would utilize each others strengths perfectly imo, DJ should be at least thinking of trying it out before shipping him off to Millwall

Edited by Tom22709

Madine worked his testicles off when he came on today, put himself about, and made some really nice touches and passes. Was clearly looking for Lita and I was thinking much the same - they could work really well together.

Both to start against Brighton next weekend ....

Antonio and JJ out on the wings ....

Let's smash em .... we owe them one big time after they proper schooled us at their place at the start of the season ...

Both to start against Brighton next weekend ....

Antonio and JJ out on the wings ....

Let's smash em .... we owe them one big time after they proper schooled us at their place at the start of the season ...

Also I think sticking McCabe behind the front two in like a free role roaming between midfield and attack would work, 

with all that pace we actually need someone who's gonna be able to pass and recieve the ball and dictate attacks

I definitely thing they should be given a run together. I think it could be exactly what Madine needs to get back to scoring goals. Isn't it nice when the problems we have are too many good options! Nice to have some strength in depth. I'm smiling tonight anyway.

Madine and Lita looked really up for it and massively cranked up the attacking momentum. The long balls forward in the first half were a waste of time, but far more dangerous in the last 25 mins with Antonio and JJ outside, picking up the scraps and knock ons. When space was created out wide there was plenty to aim for in the middle, with Reda also marauding forward. I we can finish games with the foursome of JJ, Antonio, Lita and Madine - when the game is stretched - chances  will be created  and on today's showing Lita could be the finisher we need.

DJ should be at least thinking of trying it out before shipping him off to Millwall

Even if letting Madine go on loan until the end of the season meant we could bring in another Premiership striker like Lita?

I like Madine and have said for a long time that he's the best finisher we have at the club (probably only outdone by Reda in the air), but I trust that Dave Jones knows what he's doing with getting people out to get fresh faces in, if that's what he decides to do.