Helan returns to Man City

Guest Big Guns

I will give it 3 years tops before i bump this thread back up and say "Told you".

Helan will be in the Man City first team squad and Frances squad. -FACT!

I look forward to January 2016.......

I will give it 3 years tops before i bump this thread back up and say "Told you".

No chance.

Not even made a first team appearance for City yet or featured for the French U'21 side. At the age of 20, although young and some players develop at different rates to others, if he was that good he'd be in and around the first team and French national setup by now. Not out on loan at Shrewsbury, Carlisle and us. City can buy whoever they want and Helan is never going to break into their team with the wealth of talent and depth at City's disposal.

Guest Nilsson_is_God

He wont even be on Man City's books....  they will sell to another Prem side in the next year or 2....

No chance.

Not even made a first team appearance for City yet or featured for the French U'21 side. At the age of 20, although young and some players develop at different rates to others, if he was that good he'd be in and around the first team and French national setup by now. Not out on loan at Shrewsbury, Carlisle and us. City can buy whoever they want and Helan is never going to break into their team with the wealth of talent and depth at City's disposal.

He played for the u19's and got suspended for something?

Beckham was out on loan to port vale (was it?) People probably said the same about him.

Edited by Dave The Builder

To be fair the clairefontaine academy as produced some great players....Henry,Ben arfa,Saha,Anelka, Diaby to name a few.

He saw out his contract at rennes then signed for city but got banned for a while for some dodgy irregularities.

Edited by richowl

Guest zico sterland

Have a look at Citys squad and tell me who Helan will replace ? I think the famous 350k may well tempt them and both sides would be happy.The only problem being have we got 350k ?

Really want him back he's been integral to our improved team since he arrived but cannot see him making City's first team in a few years at all.

Out of the games iv been to recently he's been excellent against Charlton and Huddersfield but quiet against Hull and Wolves. A bit hit n miss. He's good but not premiership/international quality.

Saying that,he's part of a massively improved team here, works brilliantly with Reda down the left and is alot better than anything else we've got.

Have a look at Citys squad and tell me who Helan will replace ? I think the famous 350k may well tempt them and both sides would be happy.The only problem being have we got 350k ?

Not a prayer.

I agree he won't play for Man City because they will be looking at the best full backs in the world, but it still doesn't hide the fact he could become a very good footballer.

When Helan does eventually leave City it will be for 1 million+ IMO.

They won't sell him while they're still judging his potential and value- Which only seems to be going one way at present.

Edited by H2Owl

Really want him back he's been integral to our improved team since he arrived but cannot see him making City's first team in a few years at all.

Out of the games iv been to recently he's been excellent against Charlton and Huddersfield but quiet against Hull and Wolves. A bit hit n miss. He's good but not premiership/international quality.

Saying that,he's part of a massively improved team here, works brilliantly with Reda down the left and is alot better than anything else we've got.

Class act,

Lets hope he stays and then signs permanently !

(£350K ish)

Guest zico sterland

Before here he was on Shrewsburys bench and in and out at Carlisle I dont think he would cost any where near a million,I realy do rate him on what ive seen but he is way off the finished article and not premiership standard at the moment.Lets test the water if we have any money or put a deal in place with an agreed price before his price and value increases.