Helan returns to Man City

Breaking into the man city team is pretty unrealistic & if we can sign him permanently we shouldn't hesitate.

Exactly the type of player we should be looking at tieing to long contracts.

He will be a Man City first team regular within the next couple of years.He is only 20 remember and Man City went through a lot of hassle to get him for their youth team.

flip me French international have you seen him play ? He's not that flippinggood ,he's good for our level

He is 20

Guest zico sterland

As for there elite development squad,thought that involved picking other clubs youngsters at age 18 to twenty and paying 10 mill plus such as Rodwell,Nasatasic and Balotelli.Dont see any home grown talent anywhere near their first team squad.

Guest Big Guns

I think if man city and the other big clubs can find a permanent club for players like Helan who are never going to get in or near there first team its job well done

Davyboys right it only means is loan is up his new one could start tom..

Which part of if your loan finishes on teh 19th then you go back to your parent club do people not understand???

Yup....one deal has ENDED - so player returns to parent club...its up to us to be quick off the mark here and secure him for the rest of the season...shouldnt be a problem hopefully.........................!!!!!

As for there elite development squad,thought that involved picking other clubs youngsters at age 18 to twenty and paying 10 mill plus such as Rodwell,Nasatasic and Balotelli.Dont see any home grown talent anywhere near their first team squad.

Rodwell and the others was not bought for the Elite development squad.They was bought as first team squad players.

Some quotes from their forum after the Huddersfield game when he got booked twice:

Saw him on the football league show last week, scored an amazing goal. Should be quite a player.

Touted as quite a talent when we signed him but he has developed into a very frustrating player.He can be brilliant and on other occasions equally as bad,if he sorts out his end product he will make a very good wingback,even though he resembles a centrehalf.

Might be being a tad unfair on him but he could do with a bit more about him,he looks a little disinterested at times but i guess that may just be his 'way'.

He's more of a Kolarov than Clichy. Very suspect defensively but a unit going forward.

I think it's clear that they don't expect him to go anywhere on a permanent move- At least for the time being. City will also want him to develop with them while he's young. It makes no sense selling him now.

Hope we get him on loan though until the end of the season.

He's much better than the other players we've got in that position. That will do for me for the moment

THIS.Doing a great job in front of Reda. Big part of our mini revival.

Guest zico sterland

Exactley because none of the elite squad have been deemed good enough.Helan is a u19 french international ,Rodwell and the others are full internationals.That is the pool City swim in and Helan is more likely to swim in ours at present.He is good but not international class.

Edited by zico sterland

Guest Big Guns

Because he is on loan for experience..Or if he doesw not come back he will be playing for them again.

Do you think he will become a man city regular?

He will be a Man City first team regular within the next couple of years.He is only 20 remember and Man City went through a lot of hassle to get him for their youth team.

He is 20

I can't see it myself.

If man city need a left back/wing back they'll go out and spend 20m on one....their that kind of club.

Lets be reight....he's not going to play a more attacking role is he?!?! Who's he going to displace? Silva?

Guest Big Guns

I can't see it myself.

If man city need a left back/wing back they'll go out and spend 20m on one....their that kind of club.

Lets be reight....he's not going to play a more attacking role is he?!?! Who's he going to displace? Silva?

Exactly Davethebuilders gone mad

lol cracked up