Helan returns to Man City

This I reckon 500k tops

I can see another Ben marshall situation

When will people realise mandaric's in it for his self, he ain't spending a penny if he don't have to, comes out with all the talk but no actions.

I'm surprised he hasn't said how great our fans are now the renewals are up

Don't get the fuss about him.

Decent player but really nothing special.

He's a damn sight better than most of what we have currently, can fill in two positions and with our finances I'd be surprised if we get anything better. 

We should have learned by now WHY THE flip havnt we tried to sign him on a permanent deal flippingclueless our club.....

Well in Big Guns lands that might be how football operates, but in the real world there are other factors that need to be taken account - such as what his parent club want to do and the fact that our budget consists of a a bag of wotsits and a curly wurly. 

Ideally we would have secured him on a longer term loan (6 month/end of season), but then perhaps we couldn't afford that or Jones wanted to take a look at him before offering anything longer than a month. 

Would love us to sign him permanently. If we have the budget available we need to be in negotiations to make this happen. Signing him now is the cheapest we will get him as his value is only going one way. Even a loan extension with Helan continuing to impress until the end of the season could draw other clubs attention and lead to someone else pricing us out or the player favouring another move i.e. Marshall.

I hope we're quicker off the mark here than previous transfer sagas have shown.

Guest Big Guns

His parent club don't want him ,we can afford him but have no ambition wot so ever

Another club will have seen him do well for us and snap him up if not now at the end of the season

Tho I do expect him back on loan

Guest Big Guns

Yeah because Man City often sell players from their Elite develpoment squad for £500k?

Wot do you know about man city and selling players ?

At a guess I'd say flip all...

Prove me wrong without googling

Guest Nilsson_is_God

I'm another one who doesn't understand the clamour to get him back. I'm not against it, I just don't think he's all that people make him out to be on here.

It's not about people clambering to see him signed, it's the fact he adds something different and strengthens our team, why would you not want him back...

Will 500k be enough?

Helan would have ripped league 1 a new one just like Antonio did IMO and he was signed for a lot closer to 1 million. They're both young with lots of potential. I think the deal would be a similar one to Antonio and that deal showed us we're not willing to splash out and pay over the odds.

Helan has played a massive part in our upturn in form. He was fantastic at Huddersfield in particular.

He's fast, strong, athletic, young & can play two positions. His potential is there for all to see.

Breaking into the man city team is pretty unrealistic & if we can sign him permanently we shouldn't hesitate.

Exactly the type of player we should be looking at tieing to long contracts.

Guest Big Guns

What are ytou talking about?

Helan is tipped to be a french international..He is in Man City's development squad..He is not for sale.

Prove me wrong without googling.

flip me French international have you seen him play ? He's not that flippinggood ,he's good for our level

Yeah because Man City often sell players from their Elite develpoment squad for £500k?

This!!!!

For all we know city may rate him quite highly, bearing in mind this is city and they dont need the money, why would they sell him for under a few million at least?

How long does his contract run until? This summer?

Even then IF we got him on a free we would still have to pay a tribunal fee wouldn't we due to age?

That would probably be quite a bit considering which academy he is coming from.

Loan is our only realistic chance.