Robbie Earnshaw

Earnshaw gets goals - simple as.

Time and time again people write him off because he's not the most fashionable choice but I guarantee he would have stuck in at least two of those chances against Wolves.

No doubt there's a number of offers on the table for him and he'll be waiting to see what else comes in before the end of the transfer window, lets just hope he chooses us.

Always been a fan of him, banged goals in whenever ive seen him on TV (and against us before no doubt).

Amazed he's never played under DJ before, had he id be a lot more confident with us getting him.

Still definately worth the gamble imo, could give us a massive boost up front, someone to finally finish the chances!

Don't agree he's an unfashionable type striker either. I always hate facing teams with natural goalpoacher in their team, as I always expect them to score against us.

Edited by swfc-dan

Guest wilyfox

If this was likely to happen, would have done so by now. Surplus and available for loan. Either we don't want him or he doesn't want us.

Always been a fan of him, banged goals in whenever ive seen him on TV (and against us before no doubt).

Amazed he's never played under DJ before, had he id be a lot more confident with us getting him.

Still definately worth the gamble imo, could give us a massive boost up front, someone to finally finish the chances!

Don't agree he's an unfashionable type striker either. I always hate facing teams with natural goalpoacher in their team, as I always expect them to score against us.

I don't mean unfashionable in terms of style of play. I mean he's just not a fancy dan that some people tend to go for. He just puts the ball in the net - that's what we need.

If this was likely to happen, would have done so by now. Surplus and available for loan. Either we don't want him or he doesn't want us.

Disagree. He'll be leaving Cardiff definitely, he and Cardiff have said as much. It's just a case of waiting to find out where he goes.

Strikers with good pedigree are in demand. He's probably waiting to see what offers come in and also trying to negotiate the best deal for himself. Players market in this instance.

Hopefully we'll sign him as it gets closer to the deadline.

Guest wilyfox

Disagree. He'll be leaving Cardiff definitely, he and Cardiff have said as much. It's just a case of waiting to find out where he goes.

Strikers with good pedigree are in demand. He's probably waiting to see what offers come in and also trying to negotiate the best deal for himself. Players market in this instance.

Hopefully we'll sign him as it gets closer to the deadline.

No he didn't. Earnshaw said on live tv that he'd like to stay at Cardiff and be there when they get promoted to the prem.

Guest wilyfox

My bad, didn't see that. Just read an article saying he would be leaving Cardiff.

Still think he will though.

I've no doubt he will leave - but probably not to us. Like I said, we're looking, he's available; should have been done by now if it was going to be. I think he's just one of many names.