Sign in to follow this  
dazaston

Trumping in the kop

The Kop is infamous as the stand with the worst farts. There has been times I've been on it and there has been some real gag material farts lingering about.

Guest chuckie4570

You could also blame the horse burgers sold around the ground at various vendors

They work a treat on peoples guts and mix it with 10 pints of John Smiths finest and it's a recipe for disaster!!

You could also blame the horse burgers sold around the ground at various vendors

They work a treat on peoples guts and mix it with 10 pints of John Smiths finest and it's a recipe for disaste

Depends if you have onions on your burger as this will double the effect of trumps.

I bought one from the van near the ground yesterday

He said ' do you you want owt on it?'

I said ' A fiver each way!'

I'm starting to suspect people are actually bottling them at home to release at the match.

"Here, try this one, it's a vintage 1974, a mix of mushy peas and battered sausage"

Edited by theowlsman

My Bruv in-law just about shits himself every home match as he's not allowed to trump at home!

Might of been him

PMSL

Glad I am not your brother-in-law...Jesus H Christ!

For me it's up their with racism and homophobia...It's not acceptable and needs emitting from the game.

For me it's up their with racism and homophobia...It's not acceptable and needs emitting from the game.

Believe you me they were definately being emitted at yesterdays game.

Guest wadsleyjackowl

Just fixing the site as it's now allowing uploads...

I've got some classic shots today inc the four wolves tangos on the front row of the west upper

Think the OP was complaining about someone's 'downloads' Neill!!

I think it's what they are 'uploading' that is causing the offensive 'downloads'!!!

You get a much better class of trumper on the south! All smell of roses you know NOT!

Guest Paulos_Medication

An isolated incident. Sadly we don't have the freedom to "trump and move " like in the days of standing on the Kop.

All seater stadia are killing trumping.

An isolated incident. Sadly we don't have the freedom to "trump and move " like in the days of standing on the Kop. All seater stadia are killing trumping.

Any of you guys that remember Roxys nightclub the smells yesterday would have cleared the dancefloor :st2:

the fighting used to clear the dancefloor most saturdays lol

Yes & the lighting rig cleared it on Thursdays :tango:

Guest Paulos_Medication

The one thing guaranteed to clear the dance floor back then at the roxy was a pack of grannies on the pull. Striking terror in to young lads everywhere. Even the bouncers were scared of them.

Everytime people stood up some tvvat guffed near us.Proper stunk like poo .at 1 point i was going to ask the lads in front to go & have a pitch inspection.We were sat in row 31 seats 201 to 203. :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

another boring thread about farting.WHAT A LOAD OF SMELLY OLD WIND!!! :ghoulguy:

Guest Paulos_Medication
this them? :biggrin:

Nice one, but I would have taken my chances with the goodies grannies over some of the butch trouts that used to be on the pull in Roxys.

Everytime people stood up some tvvat guffed near us.Proper stunk like poo .at 1 point i was going to ask the lads in front to go & have a pitch inspection.We were sat in row 31 seats 201 to 203. :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

As soon as I saw this thread I sent a link to my mate. He sent a scan of his ticket stub.

I just knew it would be himpost-16159-0-10880400-1358713972_thumb.j

we could have peeps stood up pointing at the trumpers, then we have "pointers" and "trumpers" in the one shot neil? they could have a special pointing technique to alert neil to the "said Incident" ..... :biggrin:

Special pointing technique.

How about a good straight arm/finger pointing at the general area the trump is suspected of originating from whilst puffing out your cheeks (on your face) and simultaneously pinching your nose with your other hand?

UTO :biggrin: