Trumping in the kop

You could also blame the horse burgers sold around the ground at various vendors

They work a treat on peoples guts and mix it with 10 pints of John Smiths finest and it's a recipe for disaste

Depends if you have onions on your burger as this will double the effect of trumps.

I bought one from the van near the ground yesterday

He said ' do you you want owt on it?'

I said ' A fiver each way!'

Guest wadsleyjackowl

Just fixing the site as it's now allowing uploads...

I've got some classic shots today inc the four wolves tangos on the front row of the west upper

Think the OP was complaining about someone's 'downloads' Neill!!

I think it's what they are 'uploading' that is causing the offensive 'downloads'!!!

You get a much better class of trumper on the south! All smell of roses you know NOT!

Guest Paulos_Medication

An isolated incident. Sadly we don't have the freedom to "trump and move " like in the days of standing on the Kop.

All seater stadia are killing trumping.

An isolated incident. Sadly we don't have the freedom to "trump and move " like in the days of standing on the Kop. All seater stadia are killing trumping.

Any of you guys that remember Roxys nightclub the smells yesterday would have cleared the dancefloor :st2:

Guest Paulos_Medication

The one thing guaranteed to clear the dance floor back then at the roxy was a pack of grannies on the pull. Striking terror in to young lads everywhere. Even the bouncers were scared of them.

Everytime people stood up some tvvat guffed near us.Proper stunk like poo .at 1 point i was going to ask the lads in front to go & have a pitch inspection.We were sat in row 31 seats 201 to 203. :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

another boring thread about farting.WHAT A LOAD OF SMELLY OLD WIND!!! :ghoulguy:

Guest Paulos_Medication
this them? :biggrin:

Nice one, but I would have taken my chances with the goodies grannies over some of the butch trouts that used to be on the pull in Roxys.

Everytime people stood up some tvvat guffed near us.Proper stunk like poo .at 1 point i was going to ask the lads in front to go & have a pitch inspection.We were sat in row 31 seats 201 to 203. :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

As soon as I saw this thread I sent a link to my mate. He sent a scan of his ticket stub.

I just knew it would be himpost-16159-0-10880400-1358713972_thumb.j

Treating flatulence

Excessive flatulence can usually be treated by making changes to your diet and lifestyle. There are also several over-the-counter treatments available if your flatulence is becoming a problem.

Self-care advice

Diet

Avoid eating foods that are high in unabsorbable carbohydrates (see causes of flatulence for a list).

However, it is still important for you to eat a healthy balanced diet, including at least five portions of fruit and vegetables a day. You should choose foods that contain carbohydrates that are easy to digest. These include:

potatoes

rice

lettuce

bananas

grapes

citrus fruits, such as oranges

yogurt

It is important to note that different people will react differently to certain foods, so some of the foods listed above may still cause flatulence. It is therefore recommended that you keep a food diary to see whether certain foods make your symptoms better or worse.

You may find it useful to eat six small meals a day rather than three large ones. Smaller meals are easier to digest and may produce less gas. There is also some limited evidence to suggest that drinking peppermint tea can help improve the symptoms of flatulence.

Read this you filthy rotting pigs!!!!