Solid at back,battling midfield,no class up front.

Guest zico sterland

Guest Sniper1

Madine, O'Grady, Sidibe are too static.

The little movement they do offer is too slow and laboured.

We have created plenty of chances in the last 2 league games, purely down to pace, a Earnshaw, Chopra, Le Fondre type forward is needed.

We need to stay well clear of sticking a big lump up front, its painfull.

Cameron Jerome is a bigger player but maintains the pace threat, he would be perfect for us, not many like him knocking about though.

Madine, O'Grady, Sidibe are too static.

The little movement they do offer is too slow and laboured.

We have created plenty of chances in the last 2 league games, purely down to pace, a Earnshaw, Chopra, Le Fondre type forward is needed.

We need to stay well clear of sticking a big lump up front, its painfull.

Cameron Jerome is a bigger player but maintains the pace threat, he would be perfect for us, not many like him knocking about though.

All players that need a partnership... Fergie said it take Rooney 3 games to get going but our strikers don't get that chance unless there a crap loan that produce 1 goal in their entire stay

Guest Big Mama's House

Madine is pants, a loan spell would do him wonders. Earnshaw or Lita plz, they know this league inside out, no problems.

Guest Big Mama's House

Hasbeens like big Sid rather gamble on Donaldson or someone of that calliber

Can't see Donaldson leaving Brentford for us, there on the rise. What about that Wes thomas??? Available as far as I'm aware.

Guest Distraught!

He's not good enough, end of.

How the flip can you come to this conclusion?

He is a young guy with more than enough off the field problems (self inflicted nevertheless probably affecting his game) that has come off a season when he scored 20 odd goals (give or take a couple), moved into a new league and found scoring hard in a team that every striker has found difficult to get goals with. He has time to come back. It is all down to how much effort and commitment he is prepared to put in. I a convinced he has the ability.

Guest wadsleyjackowl

Rodri needs a run up front 3 or 4 games and we could have the answer at the club already....

I'm beginning to think either Rodders or McGuire could be the answer to our problems. Movement & creativity is getting us chances up front...just need someone to take a gamble and put one in. 17 chances yesterday... Tightened up at back & movement, pace and creativity up front. We're not far off just need someone to put it in the net. I honestly believe this!

Edited by wadsleyjackowl

Guest zico sterland

The only problem with Rodri and Maguire is a lack of pace which is key to the attacking system we are using at present,fast breaks by quick agile players such as jj,Helan and Antonio,supported by the likes of Buxton and Lee.Very little is built through the midfield who are used as more of a defensive shield so making pace the key to our attacks.What we need is a Leroy Lita type forward who has pace to burn and scares defences to death.

Edited by zico sterland

How the flip can you come to this conclusion? He is a young guy with more than enough off the field problems (self inflicted nevertheless probably affecting his game) that has come off a season when he scored 20 odd goals (give or take a couple), moved into a new league and found scoring hard in a team that every striker has found difficult to get goals with. He has time to come back. It is all down to how much effort and commitment he is prepared to put in. I a convinced he has the ability.

Come to the conclusion by watching him! Tell me what he offers to the team? Is it pace?, skill? Awareness? Good attitude?

The fans will always back the team when they see the players put a shift in and try to win a game, always have and always will.

Shame we didnt have the same desire to take the game to an ordinary Burnley side the other week instead of surrendering vast areas of the pitch.

Dont want to finish on a negative so i will repeat again, players put in a shift/look bothered the fans will back them all the way.

Well done today.

Just look at the reaction it gets from the fans when a player busts a gut to harry an opponent and force him into a mistake.

Guest Distraught!

Come to the conclusion by watching him! Tell me what he offers to the team? Is it pace?, skill? Awareness? Good attitude?

Goals - when he regains his confidence and settles in. All strikers have bad patches at some time. There are areas of Madine's game that need serious work but he is young enough to deal with that. Don't write him off too soon.