FAO all those Jones Out/Adkins in loonies...

Guest intercity0wl

he's not really an unknown quantity is he

Not really likely to want to manager a struggling, no dosh to spend championship side either is he, he wont be out of work for long, but think he will have set his sights a bit higher than us, even if we needed a new Manager.

The Jones out idiots are pretty relentless I'll give them that. 

Like a virulent plague, the transfusion that is a win offers only temporary abatement to their pestilence.

So just clarify this for me, if someone has a different opinion to you on a forum where discusion is encouraged they are idiots, hmmmm.

Not really likely to want to manager a struggling, no dosh to spend championship side either is he, he wont be out of work for long, but think he will have set his sights a bit higher than us, even if we needed a new Manager.

I agree he probably wouldn't come here but for him being an 'unknown quantity' isn't true

Why would any team sack a manager having just been promoted the season before, and having endured a difficult start whilst the team adjusts to the new league, are now playing well and look a good bet to stay up.

Q: Is the above re Southampton or SWFC

A: Both

The Jones out, Atkins in brigade who are saying what a joke it is that Atkins has been sacked at Southampton seem to be ignoring that we'd be doing the SAME BLOODY THIING by sacking Jones!

Why would any team sack a manager having just been promoted the season before, and having endured a difficult start whilst the team adjusts to the new league, are now playing well and look a good bet to stay up.

Q: Is the above re Southampton or SWFC

A: Both

The Jones out, Atkins in brigade who are saying what a joke it is that Atkins has been sacked at Southampton seem to be ignoring that we'd be doing the SAME BLOODY THIING by sacking Jones!

lol

exactly

it's that obvious it's embarrassing for those suggesting it

we should pity them

and give them leaves

Owlstalk Shop

Can we stop this talk of "top of form table".......... Last time i checked the only table that counts for promotion and relegation is the league table and should be used to  judge a teams real form.

For me to say top of form table is clutching at straws just a little.

But feel this Adkins posts are pointless anyway. He will be Blackpool bound and i personally think sacking your manger half way through the transfer window is the worse time possible and the right time was nov/dec if milan wanted to make that change.

Can we stop this talk of "top of form table".......... Last time i checked the only table that counts for promotion and relegation is the league table and should be used to  judge a teams real form.

Is that the new law then ?

I agree with everything Neil said apart from that bit.

I'm right though innit

Owlstalk Shop