Just cancelled my trip to the Wolves game

Guest chucknorris1

All paths around the ground have been heavily gritted this morning and are totally clear. These include Leppings Lane,Penistone road , Parkside rd.

Nice to know, sounds like there's a good chance the game could be on if the surrounding area has been treated already

Weather update from Hillsborough

The skies are white/grey and look full of snow

It's freeeezing

The roads are totally clear

Paths have snow on from yesterday

But zero snowfall currently - nothing

You're lucky, down here in London we're having to endure arctic conditions with up to 10mm of snow and unbearable temperatures. They've cancelled one of the buses. I want to kill myself.

Quality in the Sheffield Tap. Lord Marples - yum!

Though, the best pint(s) I have had in ages was in the Kings Head(?) at Huddersfield train station on the way home. They were in reight good nick.

Back to the OP (sort of), has there been any news out of the club/SCC regarding Saturday?

UTO :biggrin:

Is the tap a thornbridge boozer now then or do they just have some thornbridge ales in?

Bloody hell if it is there taking over..every other pub these days seems to be thornbridge! Cracking ales though.

Is the tap a thornbridge boozer now then or do they just have some thornbridge ales in?

Bloody hell if it is there taking over..every other pub these days seems to be thornbridge! Cracking ales though.

It's an independent freehouse, but they always have a selection of Thornbridge ales on tap.

ey up geriatric these younguns have never seen snow have they mate ,5cm's deep and they panic ,god forbid it would be mass suicide they had 3'4ft drifts that we had when kids , lol

Spot on Trev, got my wifes wellies out ready so she can push me down Penistone Road in my wheelchair, take more than a couple of foot of snow to stop me going .

Bunch of softees these days, if they had been around in 47 and 63 they would know what snow looks like . lol