Just cancelled my trip to the Wolves game

stay off the bernard then mate, that beer is rank

Couple of mates had that at the Euston Tap (the Sheffield Tap's sister pub in London) and they weren't impressed.

You can't go wrong with a pint of Thornbridge in my opinion.

I reckon the pitch will be fine but would streets round ground be considered safe?

As I said I hope game goes ahead but just didn't have confidence it would. But was only one of the reasons for the decison

Don't blame you at all. I live 2 minutes walk away and was moaning like mad when that game against Coventry was abandoned due to rain. Dread to think what I would have been like I had caught a plane to get there.

Guest intercity0wl

Snow forecast for south Yorkshire has just been downgraded from amber to yellow, just need to get them old Orange balls out of the storage cuboard at S6

I'm another one (hopefully) coming up from London. Only cost me £10 on the coach.

-

As long as i can get to Sheffield, I'll be happy - if the match is off I'll just spend the day in the Sheffield Tap! :biggrin:

The Tap's been extended - it's amazing now.

Built their own brewery. Have a pint while you watch the stuff being made.

There's also the York Tap these days too. It features a barman who looks EXACTLY like John Hartson, which I might have pointed out to him after a frankly unnecessary number of Jaipurs.

Been there as well while waiting for a connection. Didn't spot Hartson though.

Oh, and there's a Cider Tap opposite the Euston Tap as well.

I am heading up on the train from London so i hope that it's not called off... obviously i have the trains to rely on so I may be being optimistic.

I am heading up on the train from Luton, if it is off I'll have a few drinks with friends and family and travel back earlier than normal