FAO those who went to MK Dons last night

It was cold but not as cold as last year ... awful ground to get an atmosphere going, still only half built

Bywater pulled off a cracking save after some awful defending, Corry had 1 decent shot and if im honest that's about it

I wonder if we are trained not to get the ball in the box? So frustrating getting the ball in good areas near the goal line/edge of the box and we stop and go backwards,

Forgot about that save by Bywater... Saved us from going 2-0 down in the first half. One handed reaction save from 2 yards out.

Guest theowls 93

Best moment last night was the rendition of the Andy Williams classic can't take my eyes off of you. Just about says it all really! Lacklustre display, as much as I can't stand Madine of late his partner (or lack of one) must have been hard for him. I don't envy any player playing up top by themselves, always easier to judge alongside someone. I don't think any of the rested players such as Gardener, Reda, McCabe, Coke, Antonio will have their places in jeopardy

Guest intercity0wl

Seen it mentioned by a couple of posters in this thread so here it is in all its glory, the rousing rendition of "We Love You Wednesday" that even managed to rouse other  W/ITES from their freezing comatosed state, and  join in with the Chorus. WAWAW

Guest arobert

I expected Pecnik to be poor and he was even worse than that.

Many of the away support cheered when he was subbed.  Harsh but he offered so little.

What Jones saw in him during that trial last summer I will never know.

Even more concerning for me were three other performances:

Corry - light weight, just passes it square or back and has no bite

Maher - no trick, no turn, no pace

Mattock -  looked heavy I thought and offered zero in an attacking sense

To be fair to Taylor apart from one rick he was quite solid and had our best chance in the first half.

In short the fringe players Jones recruited look way off Championship standard.