FAO those who went to MK Dons last night

It was cold, it was quiet, we were poor!

Enjoyed most the first half possession without a final product, harsh penalty against us although Buxton did have hold of there lads shirt. But if that was a pen then so should our claim have been in the second half when Antonio was brought down. 2nd half we were very poor and only threatened when Antonio came on.

Player wise Pecnik was awful, and I mean really awful. No one else really clicked either. I'm afraid it shows that our fringe players arnt up to the task.

Minibus was iced up on the inside on the way home!

Enjoyed most the first half possession without a final product, harsh penalty against us although Buxton did have hold of there lads shirt. But if that was a pen then so should our claim have been in the second half when Antonio was brought down. 2nd half we were very poor and only threatened when Antonio came on.

Player wise Pecnik was awful, and I mean really awful. No one else really clicked either. I'm afraid it shows that our fringe players arnt up to the task.

Pretty much agree with all of that, good summary.

No comments regarding minibuses though, sorry. lol

I absolutely salute you and everyone else that went.

Any booing?

There was some shocking negativity from a bunch of young lads near me.

I don't think they said one good thing about anyone all night. Even when we were on top. These were the ones who also slated Taylor at every opportunity even when he wasn't in play.

Sad really.

It wasn't as cold as last season although the walk afterwards outside was bitter.

Pecnic did give one of the worst displays I've seen from anyone. I think the loss of JJ hindered us. Overall, we were just poo

Guest ESS6-BOY

don't know why, but it was a totally different atmosphere from Hull...crowd was quiet,, like the burnley game,hardly any singing/banter ...even before we produced a lack lustre display...

the team seemed to be all over the place, no-cohesion between the players, played like individuals not a team...

it was a let down cos after going to the hull game I was looking forward to seeing if we could push on and keep the good performances going....what we produced exactley mirrored the bolton/ burnley performances   ie;- good game then she-ite

:picnic: 

don't know why, but it was a totally different atmosphere from Hull...crowd was quiet,, like the burnley game,hardly any singing/banter ...even before we produced a lack lustre display...

the team seemed to be all over the place, no-cohesion between the players, played like individuals not a team...

it was a let down cos after going to the hull game I was looking forward to seeing if we could push on and keep the good performances going....what we produced exactley mirrored the bolton/ burnley performances   ie;- good game then she-ite

:picnic: 

Burnley was DIRE. Hoping we can make a bit more noise on Saturday.. flip its gonna be reyt cold.. Does tango still strip off in minus temperatures?

Burnley was DIRE. Hoping we can make a bit more noise on Saturday.. flip its gonna be reyt cold.. Does tango still strip off in minus temperatures?

Course he does, QPR a few years ago, think it was about -3, everybody dressed for a skiing holiday, just one big half naked bloke in the corner

Apart from the weather the game had a feel of a pre seson friendly last night.

Smallish crowd in a fairly large staduim and game never really took off.

Do not think we were terrible but not brilliant either.

Thought they 2nd goal was slightly against run of play but overall we lacked any cutting edge up front.

Guest @DSapeyOwl

He did last night.

Guest @DSapeyOwl

Apart from the weather the game had a feel of a pre seson friendly last night.

Smallish crowd in a fairly large staduim and game never really took off.

Do not think we were terrible but not brilliant either.

Thought they 2nd goal was slightly against run of play but overall we lacked any cutting edge up front.

Apart from saying Pecnic should be sent to live in a hole somewhere you've pretty much summed up my thoughts.

Do you think it was after the fans saw the starting lineup ?

difficult this   fans should turn up to support the shirts  and hope the players in them are aware that people have spent time and hard earned cash watching them - doesn't work like that though if the crowd perceive the club aren't bothered can you blame fans for not being ecstatic. 

Guest S17-Owl

It was cold but not as cold as last year ... awful ground to get an atmosphere going, still only half built

Bywater pulled off a cracking save after some awful defending, Corry had 1 decent shot and if im honest that's about it 

I wonder if we are trained not to get the ball in the box? So frustrating getting the ball in good areas near the goal line/edge of the box and we stop and go backwards, 

It was garbage. I seriously need to take up a new hobby.

Franchise got the pen from the first time they entered our box, as up to then they never looked like crossing the half way line, and Buxton had no need to tug the shirt and give the pen away.

Atmosphere zero.

We'd no pace in the side, no tempo to our game and completely incapable of getting to the byline and delivering an accurate cross.

I hope that performance finally concludes that the back up players, pressing the first team for a shirt, need to be offloaded sharpish, as they are simply not good enough.

Whoever admits to signing Pecnic seriously requires his bits feeling.

On a brighter note, the stadium will look half decent when the upper tier is completed. Shame they don't attract enough to fill the bottom tier yet tho.