What team is Jones gonna play?

After saturdays workrate, i really hope he rests Antonio altogether. Gardner as well, cant risk him getting another hamstring tweak, Ditto Reda and Buxton.

Two games is possibly too much for Coke as well, Give McCabe the night off if he wasnt well Saturday. Stick with the same formation and style, change the personnel. Put Dan Jones wide left because i didnt want to play JJ or antonio again, couldnt think of another winger we had.

Bywater

Lee

Taylor

Llera

Mattock

Mayor

Corry

Lines

D Jones

Pecnik

Madine

Bywater

Buxton Llera Taylor Mattock

Lee Semedo Coke JJ

Antonio Sidibe

Thats personally what I expect him to go with. No necessarily team id like, but DJ has wacky/wonderful team selections at times.

Id Like to see Mayor, Rodri (if fit) given game time personally. Instead of Buxton (play Lee RB), and Sidibe.

Corry/Lines might get a run out instead of Coke-as 2 games in a short space after so long out might prove abit much, but we will see.

Guest wilyfox

Wasn't Sidibe's last game before loan expired Hull? Although i've seen no official news saying he's returned to Stoke.

Sidibe's and Helan's loans run til the 19th, I believe.

My prediction

Bywater

Lee

Taylor

Llera

Mattock

Johnson

Semedo

Coke

Mayor

Madine

Maguire

Nice idea to get some other players a run out but thats too many changes imo.

Would like to see a similar formation to Hull, with JJ behind Madine. Mayor right and Semedo and Coke in the middle.

Give Lee a try at right back too in his best position, hasnt even played there yet!