If someone came in with £500k

Guest TalkingHead

Guest TalkingHead

Tomorrow for new fans favourite Kieran Lee, would you sell him? He cost nothing so would represent a healthy profit!

What about £250k for JJ or £500k for Buxton, everyone's got a price but it'd be interesting how much you guys think the squad is really worth!

Guest TalkingHead

Wouldn't want to sell anybody in yesterday's squad.

I wish someone would offer £500k for Picnic. Even a quid would do. That's a healthy profit in my eyes.

lol

That's £500k to spend on wages plus the salary you've saved!

Guest TalkingHead

250k for JJ and I'd snap your hand off, would be good business, don't want to think what we'd actually do with the money though.

I'm not saying that's his value, just asking what value you'd put on each player.

I would.

But to be fair to JJ, thought he was terrific yesterday. Looked like he actually had a brain on him.

He wasted good opportunities to put colleagues into dangerous positions a couple of times by brainlessly putting his head down and thrashing the ball at goal, but overall he played pretty well. In fact, who didn't? Helan was slightly disappointing but that was about it.

Guest TalkingHead

I would.

But to be fair to JJ, thought he was terrific yesterday. Looked like he actually had a brain on him.

Sally Cinnamon, you are my world :-)

He wasted good opportunities to put colleagues into dangerous positions a couple of times by brainlessly putting his head down and thrashing the ball at goal, but overall he played pretty well. In fact, who didn't? Helan was slightly disappointing but that was about it.

Held the ball up well and actually waited for the right moment to pass the ball, rather than going head down and running into trouble. Fair enough two efforts in the second half wasted, but you can't blame him after those two brilliant efforts in the first half which were so close to going in.

Also set up Antonio, which he really should have buried. Played well overall JJ, earnt his place for the next game.

Sally Cinnamon, you are my world :-)

Yes!

lol

Tomorrow for new fans favourite Kieran Lee, would you sell him? He cost nothing so would represent a healthy profit!

What about £250k for JJ or £500k for Buxton, everyone's got a price but it'd be interesting how much you guys think the squad is really worth!

really struggling to remember when ( if ever) we got the 'proper price' for player we sold - (is Beevers attracting a fee?)having said that seems ages that we had anyone that anyone would pay for   

Guest tha_knows

The thing is with JJ he's such a frustrating player to have, consistency wise, can look like a world beater, next he doesn't even look interested. BUT he is the kind of player you hate to play against simply because of his ability to run at defenders and 9 times out of 10 beat them for pace. He started this season on fire to be fair to him, just hope he can perform like he did last night for the remainder of the season, but being JJ thats doubtful :rolleyes: .

JJ should stay without doubt, just needs playing in the correct position.

I think Madine should also me moved on (or sent out to get some games) if we can bring a consistent striker in (oh wait a minute we don't need strikers any more)  lol