It's been 11 long years

The bile that has been posted on here over the last few months has been pathetic.

It was all over this board even up until 6.00 last night.

There is no getting away from that.

There has been personal poo poo going round aswell.

There has is no getting away from that either..

I know for a FACT a number of posters cannot wait for the next defeat to have a go back. They don't like being wrong.

Braddaz and B.A. Baracus will be first in the queue lile always.

Of course I will be. I mean that's how I roll on here... telling everyone how wrong they are.

Behave.

I'm in the camp of 'what's best for SWFC in my opinion'. That's how it should be. Now I'm not doubting you aren't and I'm also not doubting that there's been a number of posters that have spread bullshit and lies against Dave Jones on here. But what I am sick to death of is your posts coming across with the 'i told you so' type attitude streaming through them.

Of course I will be. I mean that's how I roll on here... telling everyone how wrong they are.

Behave.

I'm in the camp of 'what's best for SWFC in my opinion'. That's how it should be. Now I'm not doubting you aren't and I'm also not doubting that there's been a number of posters that have spread bullshit and lies against Dave Jones on here. But what I am sick to death of is your posts coming across with the 'i told you so' type attitude streaming through them.

This thread wasn't intended to be that at all.

Then you and B A Baracus arrived to reignite the personal feud you have with me.

I ain't gonna just lie down and take it.

Maybe it would be better for everyone if you blocked my posts?

I think we're a few years off competing for a promotion place if we keep this squad, this season we need to make sure we preserve our Championship status. Then over the summer get rid of some of the deadwood and then begin to rebuild. It's going to be a long road back I think. 

wasnt having a dig DJM mate ,and yes i accept your answer ,my point was that dj did produce nothing to shout about during the first half of the season,leading to the position we are in at present ,Now my point is if we can perform as per yesterday , why have we not done it earlier ,nothing but dire performances and results have dictated  the calls for DJ's head and nothing else , even yesterday tbh i and possibly more were expecting the usual turn of fate from the first goal ,not because i don't support my club but accepting that is usually the norm for us this season,

But dj got it spot on yesterday and rightly got the accolades he should get when we do the buisness , which when it comes down to the wire is what all fans want or should do ,

This thread wasn't intended to be that at all.

Then you and B A Baracus arrived to reignite the personal feud you have with me.

I ain't gonna just lie down and take it.

Maybe it would be better for everyone if you blocked my posts?

I've never blocked a poster in all my time on here and I'm not going to start now. You can contribute some good stuff, I've seen plenty over the years. But you don't need to take on this personal crusade to try and prove these 'haters' wrong and even going about calling anyone who remotely questions Dave Jones an 'hater'. No need for that.

Like I said the other day, those of us who are reasonably sensible (inc. you) and even sane can see who the idiots are. You don't need to go around starting topics, replying to posts calling people haters etc.

Debate your points the way you're good at. Not by going on and on about the clowns who spread the sh*t.

You've made your points perfectly clear now.

I've never blocked a poster in all my time on here and I'm not going to start now. You can contribute some good stuff, I've seen plenty over the years. But you don't need to take on this personal crusade to try and prove these 'haters' wrong and even going about calling anyone who remotely questions Dave Jones an 'hater'. No need for that.

Like I said the other day, those of us who are reasonably sensible (inc. you) and even sane can see who the idiots are. You don't need to go around starting topics, replying to posts calling people haters etc.

Debate your points the way you're good at. Not by going on and on about the clowns who spread the sh*t.

You've made your points perfectly clear now.

I don't set out to.

I just get drawn into it.

Bit cheers for the advice I will take it on board. (Genuinely)

wasnt having a dig DJM mate

I was making a general point about the site as a whole, not you, or indeed any other individual(s).

BRADDAZ is right, a few idiots are causing some of the more rational posters to lose focus on the scale of the real problem.

I don't set out to.

I just get drawn into it.

Bit cheers for the advice I will take it on board. (Genuinely)

I can understand... I choose to just ignore the posts by the idiots. These people will then get bored and go away and that will leave the posters who want to debate the good and bad of Dave Jones (which there is both) in a proper manner without all the lies, personal attacks and bullsh*t.

And I honestly mean that it is not personal between me and you. As I said yesterday, I don't even know you.

UTO

:Reda:

Why must the fanbase be divided on EVERY issue.

So tiresome.

You must be either pro-Jones or anti-Jones.

Pro-Megson or anti-Megson.

Pro-Madine or anti-Madine.

Pro-scoreboard or anti-rumbleing-scoreboard.

When we lose, Jones is pilloried, insulted, abused. The Jonesouters label the Jonesinners 'happy clappers' who can't see the poo poo for the sand covering their necks.

When we win, Jones is a tactical genius. The Jonesinners rip into the Jonesoutters for not understanding the game and being too sack-happy.

There's no middle ground, no sanity, no patience.

Why can't we all just put our faith in Milan, leave the big decisions to him and get behind the players and manager.

This this this.

Why must the fanbase be divided on EVERY issue.

So tiresome.

You must be either pro-Jones or anti-Jones.

Pro-Megson or anti-Megson.

Pro-Madine or anti-Madine.

Pro-scoreboard or anti-rumbleing-scoreboard.

When we lose, Jones is pilloried, insulted, abused. The Jonesouters label the Jonesinners 'happy clappers' who can't see the poo poo for the sand covering their necks.

When we win, Jones is a tactical genius. The Jonesinners rip into the Jonesoutters for not understanding the game and being too sack-happy.

There's no middle ground, no sanity, no patience.

Why can't we all just put our faith in Milan, leave the big decisions to him and get behind the players and manager.

it's a forum. poster relationships (gay) have been made so it adds more to the argument imo 

But now we are back on track.

The days where we couldn't even compete at this level are gone. We are now OFFICIALLY contenders again.

Maybe not this season, but the framework is now in place. a young squad with promise. No debt. The right manager.

We are on the UP.

Think I am being premature?

Watch this space.

lol

Like the sentiment, but a couple of defeats on the bounce and it'll all look shitty again.