It's been 11 long years

I'm not running everything down. It's only a question.

I'm just wondering what you think are the reasons why this top half squad is sat fourth bottom?

Personally, I think they're better than they've shown, not quite 10 places better, and put it down to bad management as to the reason we are in our current position.

You clearly don't, so what're you're reasons why we're on the up?

Not bad management at all.

I know haters like yourself would love to fit it all into one convenient explanation to justify all the bile you have spouted.

There are many reasons why we have been in the doldrums.

You have attributed it all to Jones' incompetence, people like me have come up with other reasons.

It has been done to death.

Now it is time to look forward.

The fact is that now we have got through all that now and the quality players that Jones brought in a beginning to show what they are made of.

The quality is there without spending a fortune.

Quality young players with scope to become even better backed up by ex prem defenders in Gardener, Taylor and Kirkland.

Guest chuckie4570

Lets look at survival then consolidation before anything else....

This could take 3 years but the last we need is debt again....

Why must the fanbase be divided on EVERY issue.

So tiresome.

You must be either pro-Jones or anti-Jones.

Pro-Megson or anti-Megson.

Pro-Madine or anti-Madine.

Pro-scoreboard or anti-rumbleing-scoreboard.

When we lose, Jones is pilloried, insulted, abused. The Jonesouters label the Jonesinners 'happy clappers' who can't see the poo poo for the sand covering their necks.

When we win, Jones is a tactical genius. The Jonesinners rip into the Jonesoutters for not understanding the game and being too sack-happy.

There's no middle ground, no sanity, no patience.

Why can't we all just put our faith in Milan, leave the big decisions to him and get behind the players and manager.

Edited by KivoOwl

Not bad management at all.

I know haters like yourself would love to fit it all into one convenient explanation to justify all the bile you have spouted.

There are many reasons why we have been in the doldrums.

You have attributed it all to Jones' incompetence, people like me have come up with other reasons.

It has been done to death.

Now it is time to look forward.

The fact is that now we have got through all that now and the quality players that Jones brought in a beginning to show what they are made of.

The quality is there without spending a fortune.

Quality young players with scope to become even better backed up by ex prem defenders in Gardener, Taylor and Kirkland.

Fair enough.

Disagree with nearly every word though.

I wouldn't describe myself as a "Hater" either. I pay my money to follow Wednesday home and away and I'd say I'm entitled to have questioned the manager and put my opinion on the forum when we are sat where we are.

The arguments can be put to bed, for now and hopefully forever.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

We got a bright future just need to stay up and stabalise. Looking forward to seeing more of the youngsters in the future. Don't think we can realistically challenge up the top end of this League till we get taken over again. UTO

Beholders logic... If you question DJ on a few issues then your an 'hater'.

Almost as bad as the logic behind the proper 'haters' that blame EVERYTHING on DJ.

I fully agree with Kivo. Why does there need to be these two groups?

It's fookin' pathetic.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

lol

One good result and the future is bright, you've got to love Wednesdayites.

It's the Wednesday way. The highest highs when things are going well, the lowest of lows and doom and gloom when things are going wrong. lol It's nice being back to the Champions League for now, more performances and days like yesterday and we can all get off the prozac lol

Why must the fanbase be divided on EVERY issue.

So tiresome.

You must be either pro-Jones or anti-Jones.

Pro-Megson or anti-Megson.

Pro-Madine or anti-Madine.

Pro-scoreboard or anti-rumbleing-scoreboard.

When we lose, Jones is pilloried, insulted, abused. The Jonesouters label the Jonesinners 'happy clappers' who can't see the poo poo for the sand covering their necks.

When we win, Jones is a tactical genius. The Jonesinners rip into the Jonesoutters for not understanding the game and being too sack-happy.

There's no middle ground, no sanity, no patience.

Why can't we all just put our faith in Milan, leave the big decisions to him and get behind the players and manager.

Ive always said I'll settle for fourth from bottom mate...but i'm not going to say nowt when we play like we did against Burnley....same as i'll praise them for performances like last night.

The fans are schitzo, cos the team is...

Beholders logic... If you question DJ on a few issues then your an 'hater'.

Almost as bad as the logic behind the proper 'haters' that blame EVERYTHING on DJ.

I fully agree with Kivo. Why does there need to be these two groups?

It's fookin' pathetic.

The bile that has been posted on here over the last few months has been pathetic.

It was all over this board even up until 6.00 last night.

There is no getting away from that.

There has been personal poo poo going round aswell.

There has is no getting away from that either..

I know for a FACT a number of posters cannot wait for the next defeat to have a go back. They don't like being wrong.

Braddaz and B.A. Baracus will be first in the queue lile always.

Guest PrincessWendy

But now we are back on track.

The days where we couldn't even compete at this level are gone. We are now OFFICIALLY contenders again.

Maybe not this season, but the framework is now in place. a young squad with promise. No debt. The right manager.

We are on the UP.

Think I am being premature?

Watch this space.

lol

No, of course  that's not premature. You're right, Mr. Beholder. You often are.

Bless you

HRH Wendy

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

I think we have some real potential in the side. We just need to make sure we're still in the division at the end of the season otherwise we will lose a lot of it.

That's true and one of the biggest worries. We need to stay up, stabalise, nurture the youngsters and get taken over to really kick on. Just need to make the most of yesterday and show similar spirit, character, fight and attacking intent in the future, and for the rest of the season.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Most of us would gladly like to be proven wrong everytime as long as we put in more performances like yesterday. I'm delighted to be proved wrong for now, but its just one step for now and we need some more of that before the end of the season. In my personal opinion that was the first time this season we looked like the Wednesday of last season this season and showed the qualities and fight needed to stay up. Long may that continue, whomever is in charge or whoever plays for us, all that matters is if Wednesday do well and what's best for the Wednesday.

form means zilch when your close to relegation  points are whats needed ,whichever way you dress it up , bad management cost us first half of the season ,whether liked or not thats the way it is ,if we kick on from this all well and good , but if we don't then what ,