WELL DONE DJ

Tactically he got it spot on, and until we get a proper striker it's something I'd like to see used again away from home. With the midfield flooded we had control in this area and players breaking with pace caused there defence no end of problems. As others have said though, we may need to rethink it for home matches.

Reading the line up discussion on the matchday thread took me back to Yeovil away last season. No one could fathom the formation, who was playing where and what Megson was thinking. We ended up with our calamitous but committed centreback playing at left back and the new system served us well. It was a real turning point for our season.

Credit where its due Dave you too an almighty risk and pulled it off. If you had got it wrong you'd have been slaughtered. That takes balls mate well done.

This 110%,my only hope is that we don't go changing that line up because it looked different class.

Most line ups have had there chances and failed,this one succeeded and has earnt the right to go to play Wolves.

Don't mean to put a damper on things, but i think people are getting a bit carried away. Last week it was DJ out this week he's the best manager in the championship according to some. Don't get me wrong we appear to be turning a corner and I know over the last 6 games we are top of the form book... But we are still 4th bottom and in a relegation scrap! Obviously DJ isn't gonna get the sack after our recent form but he hasn't fully convinced me yet. Btw he got it spot on tonight so I'll give the guy credit also for our form over the Christmas period

UTO