WELL DONE DJ

Antonio and JJ worked today. Well done.

First suggested by Brian the Blade a few days ago on Radio Sheffield, believe it or not.   I heard him say it- and thought it was so crazy that it might just work.

For home games where we need to pressure teams, I'd play 3 up front, with Reda between these two.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Never for once doubted it- just glad Milan felt the same.

In life you don't always appreciate what you've got. But, we have ourselves a really good manager at this level- believe it.

I was a huge critic of dj and was certain that mm would pull the trigger a few weeks ago. Having seen the turnaround in the past six games I am eating humble pie - and not afraid of admitting it.

It's just a simple case of just not knowing enough about football and can see now where some decisions are coming from - we have taken time to adjust and we are now looking a completely different proposition.

Did you not notice, it's turned into a learning process now lol

P.s Me and Big guns said it was an inspired team line up from the start, but I'm not sure if BG was being sarcastic lol

Nope, BG is always right like me, and possibly Neil (if we finsh mid-table)

Guest swfc4_1

could jj and Antonio as forwards be a masterstroke? Antonio got a goal, and jj looked like he loved every minute, apart from a couple of well wide shots, he was class!

not going overboard but will hold my hands up today ,the manager proved he has it in him and the team was something else , long way to go,yet

But if we can match that performance every week then we will be safe ,

credit where credits due today Dave you earnt your corn thats all we ask ,