Do we need a Manager anymore.

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl
Looks like Dennis now fancies being another PA.     Sflaphorpe United appoint Dennis Hobson as director

Sflaphorpe have appointed Dennis Hobson to their board of directors.

The Sheffield-based boxing promoter will work alongside manager Brian Laws on player recruitment.

Hobson told BBC Radio Humberside: "I've been in talks with the club for the last few weeks and I've agreed to join the board.

"I brokered the deal to bring Akpo Sodje to the club because he is a personal friend of mine and hopefully I can help bring more players in."

He added: "It's just me coming on to the board at the moment, there's no consortium.

"There's a bit of a downwards trend at this club at the minute and we want to turn that around and I think we are well on the way to doing that."

Meanwhile, midfielder Damien Mozika is out for a month after sustaining a hamstring injury in the draw with Shrewsbury on Saturday.

The 25-year-old Frenchman has made 12 appearances for the Iron this season, scoring once.

Guest armchairfan

Maybe when someone asked him if if fancied the iron on the cheap he thought he was still in the scrap metal business

We don't need a gaffer we should adopt the same idea which myfootball.com had with Ebbsfleet in that fans could pick the side online. We could do it through Owlstalk, every week we could have a poll for each position to decide which player play there and then we could have a Head Coach to work with them during the week and implement the fans instructions on a Saturday ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................NOT

This is definitely the way to go.

No Manger follows on from the Barcelona no striker strategy, so I suggest we go for it straight away and then follow up with the no striker strategy as well. Oh, hang on a mo........

Guest intercity0wl

Dennis will do well at Sflaphorpe - he'll give them fresh ideas, some new motivation and a new approach to a stale boardroom

Just like PA has done here then,   :ph34r: