Ross Barklay

"Hi, Evertonian here. Quite a few of us are dismayed that Moyes didn't put Barkley, Vellios and Duffy on as subs last night at 4-1 up with 30 mins to go. Train of thought that he didn't want to cup tie him for your game against MK Dons next week?

We are taking Moyes line as the three of them are not in his plans for the remainder of the season - how about SWFC taking all three on loan? A good centre forward, attacking midfielder who can't defend and a 6' 4'' centre back, Seems to address your weaknesses and gets game time for our boys, hopefully keep you up to buy time to bring on your own young players.

Just a thought."

it's a great thought mate! I'd take all 3 on loan for rest of season!!

If only!

Guest Big Guns

He has the potential but isn't a qulity player yet. Moyes is stated as saying the following in today's star:

“When can I give him the opportunities when the mistakes aren’t so important? If I can’t find those times, I will have to let him go on loan and learn more elsewhere.”

this can be roughly translated to:

"He fvcks up too much to be included in our team - we'll send him out to somewhere else so that he can learn his trade without flipping up in our first team".

Moyes points out that mistakes can be signiificant. Barkley doesn't have an all-round game yet - that is the reason we had to play him in a five-man midfield. He's young and very talented but he isn't ready yet for us.

The premiership is a much higher standard than the championship

He's better than our league 1/2 standard midfield by a country mile

Guest chuckie4570

Pope might be badly - but post on BBC transfer news that David Moyes is unsure whether to allow Ross back to us on loan again.

Should we send the boys around?

love him to come back but maybe a loan til the end of the season as oppose to a month on month basis

Guest Big Guns

He's better at some things but not others. His defensive positional play is woeful.

I want him playing just behind the striker

Use him for wot hes good at attacking leave,the defending to the numptys....

Guest Wilf Marshall

I would put him behind a striker or strikers. Let him feed off the scraps.

He can't play in a midfield 2 we all know that.

Get him back. There are worse players we've had and could have.

Cheers DamnedOwl. Very kind.

Beholder is a good poster but he's wrong about barkley but that's his opinion so that's that int it

I'm with DamnedOwl here. Maybe if you had chosen a less lofty name, a less crap avatar or maybe if you stopped posting such dross, you wouldn't keep getting negged?!

Guest Big Guns

I would put him behind a striker or strikers. Let him feed off the scraps.

He can't play in a midfield 2 we all know that.

Get him back. There are worse players we've had and could have.

I think playing him just behind sibide would benefit both of them ,I can see that working

Stem go flip your sen...

Guest zico sterland

No like BG says get Vellios in as well to play with him,but BG dont think Johan Cruyff at his best would have made a footballer out of Sidibe.

Guest Big Guns

Yep, wasn't referring to you Mr.Guns but your infatuation with Sidibe suggests you don't know a whole bunch about football.

I Appolgise then for telling you to go flip your self

You must make it clearer next time

Plus I think sibides poo poo